搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

Please do me a favor with these three questions!

1 Here are five kinds of public transport in Hong Kong。They are MTR,KCR,LRT,tram and Airport Express。I know what they are。However,I don't have the exact meanings in Chinese。
  Please help me。Thanks a lot。 2 I need another help。Please translate this part of a passage below into Chinese。Thank you very much。
   "If a telephone is needed from the jungle outpost back to the main base,then the wires themselves can be laid across the jungle treetops。
  All the helicopter has to do is to fly close over the trees unreeling the cable from a big drum as it goes。" 3Here's the last problem。
  I don't know the meaning of "fess up" used in the sentence "He was supposed to fess up when the gathering was over"。I used to check it in an Oxford dictionary,but could not find it out。
  I'd appreciate it if you could help me with the problem。Many thanks。 I hope they can be work out in 3 hours。

全部回答

2004-11-23

0 0
  1。Mass Transit Railway (MTR)地下铁路 Kowloon Canton Railway (KCR)九广铁路(九龙--广州) Light Rail Transit (LRT)轻便铁路(轻轨交通) tram 有轨电车 Airplane Express 机场快线 2。
  如果从灌木丛中的哨位中返回主基地需要电话的话,那么就可以用铺设到丛林树梢的电线(呼唤)。直升机要做的事情就是飞近悬停树丛上空同时从绞盘上退下缆索。 3。供认,坦白。

2004-11-23

57 0
  1。Mass Transit Railway (MTR)地下铁路 Kowloon Canton Railway (KCR)九广铁路(九龙--广州) Light Rail Transit (LRT)轻便铁路(轻轨交通) tram 有轨电车 Airplane Express 机场快线 2。
  如果从灌木丛中的哨卡到主基地需要电话的话,可以铺设穿过树梢的电线。直升机要做的事情就是飞近树丛上空,然后边飞边把电缆从线盘上放下来。 3。供认,坦白 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
学习帮助
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科
出国/留学