搜索
首页 教育/科学 出国/留学

MBA留学推荐信该怎么写呢?

MBA留学推荐信该怎么写呢?

全部回答

2017-07-04

56 0
      美国MBA留学,美国MBA申请条件之推荐信可分为两种,一种是教授签字执笔写的;另一种是在申请时学校如宾夕法尼亚大学沃顿商学院会有自己独有的需要本校教授或推荐人填写的推荐信表格推荐人填写提交即可。
     范文   Dear Admissions Committee:   Among all the students who have received my instruction in the courses of “International Marketing” and “Strategic Management” at ABC University, Mr。
     John Doe is one of the few who stood out and left with me a positive impression。 Therefore, I am confident to recommend this young man to your prestigious MBA program。
       John is a bright and aggressive individual who possesses a strong motivation to learn and excel in his course work。
   Unlike most of his peers, who gained knowledge merely from school lecturing, John would spend a great amount of efforts and time in reading outside articles and textbooks and share his ideas with the class。
     In addition, as an open- minded individual who never let go any learning experience, John often came to me discussing various questions and problems he encountered in his coursework。
       I would like hereby to draw upon an instance that I believe fully exemplifies John's academic ability。
   While attending my class he presented an excellent report focusing on the research of the European Community (EC), in which he shared with us his careful observations on EC, and proposed a number of innovative suggestions for Taiwanese industries that wished to gain successful presence in that market。
     Having noticed his superior ability to conduct independent research studies and to support his arguments with logical quantitative analyses, I recommended John to submit his paper to the Accounting & Statistics Quarterly published by the Executive Yuan of R。
    O。C。。 Needless to say, John has acquired very high marks in both of my courses。   The very positive impression made by John has been repeatedly re- enforced by his strong performance in various extracurricular activities。
     John has managed to earn full confidence from me in his sound managerial potential by demonstrating an intelligence, aggressiveness, and leadership quality in both academic and extracurricular contexts。
       In general, I consider John a very promising applicant to your esteemed MBA program。
   I have the least reservation on his potential to succeed in his future educational as well as professional pursuit, and will be more than happy to discuss with you any matters pertaining to this reference letter。
       Sincerely yours。   MBA申请推荐信往往客观比较好,中国学生往往写的都是自己的优点,但申请事实证明客观的带转换性的符合自己特点独有的推荐信美国名校会更加青睐。
  MBA申请条件如学生是金融,期间学过数学课但是成绩并不好,推荐信可以转换客观的写学生主课金融成绩很优秀,在校期间还选修有精算专业或数学专业的课即可。  。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
出国/留学
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科