搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语翻译

求westlife thank you这首歌的中文翻译

谢谢~~~歌词如下I wanna thank you very muchthank you for lending me aloneNow I'm levitatingCos I feel like I've been waitingFor a lifetimeFor your touch Now I'm 6 feet off the groundAnd I may never come back down, yeahCos I still feel your kissIt's on my lipsAnd I keep wishingYou come back around, oh When you came along。
  。。(When you came along)You know you save me from。。。(You know you save me from)Ordinary day。。。(Yeah!) You left me with your touchSo thank you very much! Oh yeah!Thank you very much! I wanna thank you for this smileBut I don't say this muchIt's usually not my styleI was sleeping and yesterdayYou gave my world a shakin'My eyes are open wide, oh Can't believe it's true。
  。。(I can't believe it's true)I've been kissing you。。。(Cos I've been kissing you)Now everything I do。。。(Everything I'm。。。)I'm sucker to your touchSo thank you very much! I wanna say。
  。。 Thank you very much! Good GodThere I wasThen you cameImagine my surprise!)Some sayLess is moreBut I'm not sure(Cos I can't say goodbye)Some dayI may fallBut till that dayI'll be feeling highSo highYeah, yeahThank you very much!I wanna thank youFor the love that you gave meCos it's all in your touch Can't believe it's true。
  。。(I don't believe it's true)I've been kissing you。。。(Cos I've been kissing you)Now everything I do。。。(Well everything I'm。。。)I'm sucker to your touchSo thank you very much! One more time!Thank you very much!I got a feeling, girlYou can be my worldWe were meant to be togetherCan't you see it got me, oh yeah! Good GodThere I wasThen you cameImagine my surprise!Some sayLess is moreBut I'm not sureCos I can't say goodbye Good GodThere I wasThen you cameImagine my surprise!Some sayLess is moreBut I'm not sureCos I can't say goodbye Good GodThere I wasThen you cameImagine my surprise!Some sayLess is moreBut I'm not sureCos I can't say goodbye。
  。。谢谢啦~~~。

全部回答

2017-10-12

44 0

我想我非常感谢你谢谢你借给我的孤独现在,我正飘起我好像早就等待着等待终生你的触摸现在,我离开你6英尺我也许永远不会回来了,嗯我还是感觉得到你的吻它仍在我的嘴唇我保持希望等你回来,哦当你来到沿。
  。。 (当你来到沿) 你知道你救我的… … (你知道你救我的) 普通的日子。  。。 (啊! ) 你给我留下你的联系所以我非常感谢你! 噢,耶! 非常感谢你! 我要感谢你给我这个微笑但我不想说太多这不是我的风格当我昨天正在睡觉时你送我的世界变成一个shakin ' 我的眼睛都敞开,哦不能相信这是真的。
  。。 (我不能相信这是真的) 我一直在吻你… … (产地来源证我一直在吻你) 现在一切都我。  。。 (一切,我。。。 ) 我吸盘,以你的触摸所以我非常感谢你! 我想说的话。
  。。 非常感谢你! 善神有我然后你来可以想象我的惊讶! ) 有人说以下是更但我也不敢保证(产地来源证我不能说再见) 有一天我可能属于但直到那一天我将感到高如此之高嗯,嗯非常感谢你! 我要感谢你们为爱,你给了我产地来源证它的所有在你的触摸不能相信这是真的。
    。。 (我不相信这是真的) 我一直在吻你… … (产地来源证我一直在吻你) 现在一切都我。。。 (好一切,我。。。
     ) 我吸盘,以你的触摸所以我非常感谢你! 再一次! 非常感谢你! 我的感觉,女孩你可我的世界我们的用意是在一起的不能你看到它了我,噢,耶! 善神有我然后你来可以想象我的惊讶! 有人说以下是更但我也不敢保证产地来源证我不能说再见善神有我然后你来可以想象我的惊讶! 有人说但我也不敢保证我不能说再见善神有我然后你来可以想象我的惊讶! 有人说但我也不敢保证我不能说再见。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语翻译
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育