搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐 欧美流行乐

翻译一首英文词(DT的一首歌)

i can only give my love and show you all i am in the breath i breathe。
   i will promise you my heart and give you all you need if it takes some time and if you tell me you don't need me anymore that our love won't last forever i will ask you for a chance to try again to make our life a little better oh~ i love you say we're together baby say we're together i love you i need you forever baby you and me you say you hardly know exactly who i am so hard to understand but i ,i knew right from the start the way i felt inside if you could read my mind if you tell me you don't need me anymore that our love won't last forever i will ask you for a chance to try again to make our love a little better oh~ i love you say we're together baby say we're together i need you i need you forever baby need you forever remember when i used to hold you remember when i maked you cry you said you loved me oh you did yes you did and if you tell me you don't need me anymore that our love won't last forever i will ask you for a chance to try again to make our love a little better oh~ i love you say we're together baby say we've together oh~ i love you i need you forever baby you and me all right i love you say we're togerther baby say we're together hey look out baby i love you i say we're together you and me 帮忙翻译一下~~。

全部回答

2018-05-21

1 0

我只能给你我的爱 向你展示我的全部 我将向你承诺我的心 给你你要的全部 如果这些会花费一些时间 如果你告诉我你不再需要我 我们的爱将永远不会再继续 我将向你乞求让我再试一次的机会 来让我们的爱更加美好一点 哦 我爱你 说我们在一起 宝贝 说我们在一起 我爱你 我永远需要你 我和你 你可能会说你几乎不懂的真正的我是什么样子 所以很难理解我 但是从一开始我就知道 我心里面感觉的方式是对的 如果你能明白我的想法 如果你告诉我你不再需要我 我们的爱将永远不会再继续 我们的爱将永远不会再继续 我将向你乞求让我再试一次的机会 来让我们的爱更加美好一点 哦 我爱你 说我们在一起 宝贝 说我们在一起 我永远需要你 宝贝 我永远需要你 记得曾几何时我抱住过你 记得曾几何时我令你哭泣 你曾经说过你爱我 哦 你说过 是的你说过 如果你告诉我你不再需要我 我们的爱将永远不会再继续 我将向你乞求让我再试一次的机会 来让我们的爱更加美好一点 哦 我爱你 说我们在一起 宝贝 说我们在一起 哦 我爱你 我永远需要你 宝贝 你和我 是的 我爱你 说我们在一起 宝贝 说我们在一起 嘿 小心 宝贝 我爱你 我说我们在一起 你和我 请多指教。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
欧美流行乐
明星
音乐
电影