搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语翻译

歌曲音译

跪求各位GGJJ们为我音译一下,我的英语阅读能力差,还有两开我就要在学校唱这首歌,我想请各位为我音译更准一点,也就让我唱得更准一点,先谢谢大家了!!On the Radio|Hello Mr。 DJ, Would you play my song Please, please, play it All night long。
   Hello Mr。 DJ On the radio Calling every station On the air Sending out the message Everywhere Tell it everybody On the radio Oh, oh, oh Everybody, everywhere Please call the DJ on the air From Moon to Mars and everywhere Please call the DJ on the air Hello Mr。
   DJ I'm losing sleep Please, please, play it My knees are gettin' weak Hello Mr。
   DJ On the radio If you're not gonna play it I go insane If you're not say it I lose my brain So tell it everybody On the radio Oh, oh, oh Everybody, everywhere Please call the DJ on the air From Moon to Mars and everywhere Please call the DJ on the air Everybody, everywhere Please call the DJ on the air From Moon to Mars and everywhere Please call the DJ on the air (DJ on the air) Everybody, everywhere Please call the DJ on the air From Moon to Mars and everywhere Please call the DJ on the air Everybody, everywhere Please call the DJ on the air From Moon to Mars and everywhere Please call the DJ on the air Everybody, everywhere Please call the DJ on the air From Moon to Mars and everywhere Please call the DJ on the air。

全部回答

2018-05-04

0 0
    On the Radio| (ang zie rei di you) Hello Mr。 DJ, Would you play my song (ha lou,mi si ter DJ。
  wu di you pu lei mai sang) Please, please, play it (pu lei si,pu lei si,pulei ei te) All night long。
     (ao nai te lang) Hello Mr。 DJ (ha lou,mi si ter DJ) On the radio (ang ze rai di you) Calling every station (kao ling ai ve rui si dei shen) On the air (ang ze ai er) Sending out the message (sen ding ao te ze mai sei zhi) Everywhere (ai ve rui wai er) Tell it everybody (tai le ei te ai ve rui ba dei) On the radio (ang ze rei di you) Oh, oh, oh Everybody, everywhere (ai ve rui ba dei,ai ve rui wai er) Please call the DJ on the air (pu lei si kao ze DJ ang ze ai er ) From Moon to Mars and everywhere (fo rao mu mou tu ma si an de ai ve rui wai er) Please call the DJ on the air pu lei si kao ze DL ang ze ai er) Hello Mr。
     DJ I'm losing sleep (ha lou mi si te DJ ai mu lu sing si li pu) Please, please, play it My knees are gettin' weak (mai ni ze a gai ting wei ke) Hello Mr。
     DJ On the radio If you're not gonna play it (ei fu you ar nao te gang na pu lei ei te) I go insane (ai gou in san) If you're not say it (ei fu you ar nao te sei it) I lose my brain (ai lu se mai bu ruan) So tell it everybody (sou te le ei te ai ve rui ba dei) On the radio Oh, oh, oh Everybody, everywhere Please call the DJ on the air From Moon to Mars and everywhere Please call the DJ on the air Everybody, everywhere Please call the DJ on the air From Moon to Mars and everywhere Please call the DJ on the air (DJ on the air) Everybody, everywhere Please call the DJ on the air From Moon to Mars and everywhere Please call the DJ on the air Everybody, everywhere Please call the DJ on the air From Moon to Mars and everywhere Please call the DJ on the air Everybody, everywhere Please call the DJ on the air From Moon to Mars and everywhere Please call the DJ on the air 后面的参照前面的,大概就这样子了~~~扩后里的是注意,全拼音的~~~ 要是不准表怪我·~。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语翻译
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科