搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

谁能给我发5篇关于暑假的英语日记啊~~急用!!

全部回答

2018-10-14

0 0
    初一英语: A Happy Sunday I am a middle school student。 I come from England。 Now I’m studying in No。
  8 Middle school of Beijing。 Today is Sunday。   My Chinese friend, Li Hong, invited me to her house。
   In the morning we did our homework, then we played computer games and watched TV。   At moon, I had lunch with the family。
   Li Hong's mother made a lot of delicious Chinese food, such as beef, pork, chicken, bean curd,cabbageand dumplings。
     I enjoyed them very much。 I had a very happy Sunday in Li Hong’s home。 MY DAILY LIFE 我的日常生活 Though my daily life is extremely monotonous, I try hard to adapt myself to it。
     Why? Because I intend to be a good student。 I wish to render service to my country。
   I get up at six o’clock every day。 After I wash my face and brush my teeth, I begin to review my lessons。
     I go to school at seven o’clock。 After school is over, I return home。 We usually have supper at seven o’clock。
  Then I begin to do my homework。   I want to finish it before I go to bed。 虽然我的日常生活十分单调,但我却竭力设法去适应它。
  为什么?因为我打算做一个好学生,希望将来为国家服务。 我每天六点起床、洗脸刷牙后,就开始复习功课,七点钟我就去上学。 放学后,我就回家了。  我们通常在七点钟吃晚餐,之后我就开始做家庭作业,希望在睡觉前把它做完。
   A TRIP TO THE COUNTRY 乡村游记One Sunday my mother (Mother) had (made) me take my little young brother to the a trip to the country。
     She bade me take good care of him。 While we were walking along the road, the sun was shining brightly and the breeze was blowing gently。
     We saw the beautiful flowers smile (smiling) at us and heard the birds sing (singing) their sweet songs on the trees。
   The scenery was indeed very pretty (beautiful)。   When we felt tired, we returned home。
   We saw Mother (our mother) wait (waiting) for us at the door。 有一个星期日,我母亲叫我带小弟弟去乡村游历。她吩咐我要好好照料他。
     当我们沿着道路行走的时候,太阳灿烂地照耀着,微风轻轻地吹着。我们看见美丽的花儿对我们微笑着,并听见鸟儿在树上唱着悦耳的歌曲,风景实十分美丽。 当我们感觉到疲倦的时候,我们就回家了。
  我们看见母样正在门口等候我们。 MY BIRTHDAY 我的生日 Yesterday was my birthday, so some of my classmates sent me presents。
     Mother prepared a tea party for me。 I invited all of them to come and take part in it。
  The tea party began at half past six。 There were cold drinks and refreshments。   We ate, talked and laughed。
   We felt that we were the happiest men in the world。Time passed quickly。 In a twinkling, the clock on the wall struck nine。
     We could not but say “Good-bye” to one another。 昨天是我生日,所以有几位我的同班同学送我礼。母亲给我准备一个茶会。我邀请他们都前来参加。
  茶会下午六点半开始。有冷饮和点心。我们又吃又谈又笑。我们觉得是世界上最快乐的人。  时间过得很快。转瞬间,墙上的钟敲九点了。我们不得不互道再见。 HOW TO SPEND SUNDAYS 如何消度星期日 Some of us always spend Sundays aimlessly。
   We can seldom derive profits from the valuable hours (time) of Sundays。   This is indeed a great pity。
   Though Sundays are set aside as a day for rest, we must make good use of them。We know that our school lessons are usually not sufficient。
     We should often utilize Sundays to read reference books。 In this way we will increase our knowledge。
   Besides, we must be engaged in sports or outing so as to strengthen our bodies。   我们许多人终是把星期日毫无目的地消度掉。
  这确实是十分可惜。我们很少能从星期日的宝贵时光中获得益处。虽然星期日是被指定为一个休息的日子,但是我们却应好好利用它。我们知道我们学校的功课通常是不够的。我们应时常利用星期日来阅读参考书。如此我们的知识就会增加了。
  此外,我们必须从事运动或郊游以便强壮我们的身体。  。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科