搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐 欧美流行乐

急求Maria Arredondo-Burning的歌词中英文

全部回答

2018-05-06

0 0
    Big city life, big city night 陌大的城市,漫长的夜晚 In the middle of cars and lights 站在城市中央,汽车穿行,灯光照耀 You came, made everything right 你的出现解决了一切问题 With a touch of love 你带着爱的微笑 Didn’t really wanna let you in 我真的不想这么快就爱上你 Took a time to get under my skin 需要一段时间我才能让你进入我的心 Wanna see you again and again 想一次又一次的见到你 And now I’m all shook up 现在我的心完全被你唤醒 You don’t make me feel lonely 你不会让我感到孤独 You don’t try to control me 你不会只为了自己控制我的一切 Treat me like I’m the only 你对待我就像对待你在世界上唯一的爱一样 Boy I’m burning up 男孩,现在我为你燃烧 You can tell that I want cha 你知道我想要的是什么 It gets stronger and stronger 这种感觉越来越强烈了 I can’t hold it much longer 我想我再也坚持不了多久 Boy, I’m burning up 男孩我为你而燃烧 (I‘m burning up) I’m burning Burning (3x) 燃烧 Baby I’m burning 亲爱的我为你而燃烧 Burning (3x) Baby I’m burning Burning (3x) Baby I’m burning Burning (3x) Baby I’m burning Hooked up on a Saturday night 每个星期六夜晚的相会 Like a breeze in the hectic life 就像是在繁忙生活中的唯一一次喘息 On the street in the morning light 在街上一直漫步到天明 We’re just one on one 只属于我们两个人 Spent everyday on the phone 每天都把空闲的时间花在电话上 Made me feel that I wasn’t alone 让我不再觉得孤独 Didn’t think it could be this strong 从来没想过会拥有这么坚定的爱 We’re just one on one 只属于我们两个人 Burning (3x) Baby I’m burning Burning (3x) Baby I’m burning Burning (3x) Baby I’m burning Burning (3x) (Don’t you know, don’t you know that I’m burning? (2x)) Baby I’m burning Baby I’m burning Baby I’m burning Don’t you know, don’t you know that I’m burning? 你知道吗?你知道我在为你燃烧吗?。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
欧美流行乐
明星
音乐
电影
动漫