搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

汉译英,谢谢。

一直想问你一件事情,是关于你原来的女朋友,你可以诚恳地回答我吗?1、你们恋爱了多久?你有没有打算与她结婚呢?2、你的父母喜欢她吗?3、你们是怎么认识的?4、你们现在仍有联系吗?5、你以前只有这一个女朋友吗? 别介意我提出这么多问题,因为我太在乎你了,太爱你了,你能理解我吗?

全部回答

2006-12-15

0 0
    I really want to ask you a question about your ex-girlfriend these days,would you like to answer me sincerely?The fist one is how long did you keep your romatic relationship?Did you plan to marry her?the second one is did your parents like her?3。
    how did you know each other? you keep in touch now?5。
    did you only have her before?Please don't mind me proposing so many questions for you,that's because i love you so much,could you understand me?。

2006-12-16

45 0
    It is about your original girl friend to want to ask a you matter always, is it my that you can reply sincerely? 1, your love how long? Have you plan and she marries? 2, your parents like her? 3, Do and you how to be known? 4, Do and you now still have connection? 5, before you, have only this girl friend? Do not mind me to put forward so much problem, because I mind you too , love you too , is it my that you can understand? 。
    。

2006-12-15

43 0
    I really want to ask you some questions about your former girlfriend ,would you like to answer them sincerely? 1。
  how long did you in love? 2。  Did you plan to marry her? 3。what did your parents think of her? 4。
  how did you know each other? 5。Do you keep in touch with her now? 6。  Was she your first girlfried ? Please don't mind ,the only reason I do this is I love you so much and you can understand me,right? 。
    。

2006-12-15

41 0
    Always ask you one thing ,The original is on your girlfriend, you can answer my sincere? One you love for a long time? You have no intention to get married with her? 2, your parents like her? 3, is how you know? 4, you still have ties? 5, you have only one girlfriend? Biejieyi I asked so many questions, because I care about you, too love you, you can understand me? 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科