搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

英语翻译,在线等候!急急急啊!!!

“成长是每个人都关心的话题,我的成长历程很简单,生在一个普通的家庭,童年和大家一样,充满了欢乐和天真,留下了很多美好的回忆,我也是一个喜欢让自己保持那份单纯的人,不喜欢变的复杂。在我的生活里没有太多的烦恼,我觉得一个人只要简单点,生活就会很快乐,如果可以选择,我希望自己不要长大!”请大家把这段话尽量翻译得简单点,口语化,在线等待!谢谢!!

全部回答

2006-11-07

0 0
    “成长是每个人都关心的话题,我的成长历程很简单,生在一个普通的家庭,童年和大家一样,充满了欢乐和天真,留下了很多美好的回忆,我也是一个喜欢让自己保持那份单纯的人,不喜欢变的复杂。
  在我的生活里没有太多的烦恼,我觉得一个人只要简单点,生活就会很快乐,如果可以选择,我希望自己不要长大!” Everyone pay attention to the growth topic , and my growth course is very simple ---- I was born in a common family , and my childhood was full of joy and purility as same as everyone , and left a lot of nice memory , at the same time , I am a child who also like keeping that simplicity, and do not like the complex of changes 。
     In my life , there is no too much bother , and I think it will be happy if everyone like the simple life , if I can choose something , I hope I do not grow up 。
    。

2006-11-07

91 0
    " the growth is a topic that everybody all concern, my the process of growth is easy, livinging at a common family, the childhood is similar to everybody, ising filled with happiness with innocent, left a lot of fine recollections, I am also a complicacy for liking letting oneself keeping that pure person, doing not like changing。
    Has no too many agonies in my life, I feel a person as long as order in brief, live and then would be very happy, if can choose, I hope the oneself not grow up!" asks everybody to translate this words to the best order in brief, use common idiom, on-line wait for!Thank!! 。
    。

2006-11-07

84 0
    Growing up is the topic everybody concerning。 My childhood is very simple。 I born in a common family and was happy, which become my sweet memory now。
       I like simple life and hope my life will never become complex。 I have little trouble。

I think simple life is happy life。 If I have power to choose, I wish I will never grow up! !。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育