搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语翻译

hold it against me 音译

补充 : 。。。这个是一首 歌词。。
  Hey over therePlease forgive meIf I’m coming on too strongHate to stareBut you’re winningAnd they’re playing my favorite songSo come hereA little closerWanna whisper in your earMake It clearLittle questionWanna know just how you feelIf I said my heart was beating loudIf we could escape the crowd somehowIf I said I want your body nowWould you hold it against meCause you feel like paradiseand I need a vacation tonightSo if I said I want your body nowWould you hold it against meHey You might thinkThat I’m crazyBut I you know I’m just your typeI’mma be a little hazyBut you just cannot denyThere’s a spark in between usWhen we’re dancing on the floorI want moreWanna see ItSo I’m asking you tonightIf I said my heart was beating loudIf we could escape the crowd somehowIf I said I want your body nowWould you hold it against meCause you feel like paradiseand I need a vacation tonightSo if I said I want your body nowWould you hold it against meIf I said I want Your BodyWould you Hold It Against Me?Gimme something goodDon’t wanna wait I want It now(na-na-now)Pop It like a hoodAnd show me how you work It out(alright)If I said my heart was beating loudIf I said I want your body nowWould you hold it against meIf I said my heart was beating loudIf we could escape the crowd somehowIf I said I want your body nowWould you hold it against meCause you feel like paradiseI need a vacation tonightSo if I said I want your body nowWould you hold it against me。

全部回答

2017-10-10

21 0

hold it against me 坚持反对我

2017-10-10

20 0

后的 意特 呃给恩斯特 密

2017-10-10

22 0

Hou ao di t a gin s t mi

类似问题换一批

热点推荐