搜索
首页 社会民生 求职就业

请帮忙翻译一下一段文字,急需~~!

经过这一学期的学习,使我对英语中的时态有了更进一步的掌握,特别是将来过去时,还有定语从句等各种从句中前后句的时态转换。但是好像在学习过程中还是缺少听力和口语的学习,这样还是无法能够真正的讲英语学好。所以我在平时尽可能的利用时间做一些听力练习和课文的朗读,必要时还会做些背诵。在学习英语中还有很重要的是单词的熟记,但有些单词非常难记住,这就需要经常去记它了。总之,英语的学习需要日积月累,不能只是三分钟热度。 请帮忙翻译一下,等着要,最好19日晚!

全部回答

2006-06-19

0 0
    After learning this semester, enabled me to the ways English has further control, especially in the past, there are a variety of attributive clause, and sentence, the phrase itself conversion。
     But it seems that in the learning process or lack of hearing and language learning, so it can not really speak English well。
   Therefore, I usually try to use some time to do exercises and lessons hearing the recitation and, if necessary, will do recitation。
     There are very important in learning English is the word of music, but some words are very difficult to remember, which requires frequent remember it。
     In short, the learning needs of English day, not just three minutes heat。 。

2006-06-18

72 0
    After this semester study,Enable me to have further grasping to in English tense,Specially future past tense, Also has the attributive clause and so on in each kind of subordinate clause around the sentence tense transformation。
     But probably lacks the hearing and the spoken language study in the study processLike this is unable to be able true to speak English to learn。
     Therefore I make some hearing practice and text reading aloud in usually as far as possible use time, When necessity also can make to recite。
     Also has very more importantly word memorizing in the study English,But some words are extremely difficult to remember, This needed to record it frequently。
     In brief,English study needs to accumulate over a long period of time,Cannot be only three minutes heat degree。
  看看怎么样有不对的地方在找我大家也找点问题快一点帮她解决问题!。  。

类似问题换一批

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

社会民生
求职就业
其他社会话题
公务办理
法律
军事