搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

帮忙翻译一下几个英语句子,谢谢

21。The old paper mill has been held down to make way for a new shopping centre。 22。It may be necessary to stop at intervals in the learning process and go back to the difficult points in the lessons。
   23。Yor can hire a bicycle in many places。 Usually you'll have to pay a depose。 24。My grandfather had always taken a keen interest in my work, and I had an equal admiration for the stories of his time。
   25。Extensive quantities of water are being used nowadays with the rapid development of industry and agriculture。 26。
  John cannot afford to go to university, not to speak of going abroad。 27。Most laboratory and field studies of human behavior involve taking a situational photograph at a given time and in a given place。
   28。If you don’t like to swim, you may as well stay at home。 29。Dr。Smith was always concerned about the poor and the sick, often providing them with free medical care。
   30。Thomas Jefferson and John Adams died on July 4,1826,the fiftieth anniversary of American Independence。 。

全部回答

2006-05-05

91 0

21 那家老造纸厂已经关闭,为新的购物中心让路。 22 学习过程中有必要时不时停下来,然后再回到课文的难点。 23 在很多地方只要你交押金就能租到自行车。 24 祖父对我的作品爱不释手。
  我也同样欣赏他那个时代的作品。 25 目前,随着工农业的发展,水资源的需求和使用量也急剧增加。     26 约翰没钱上大学,更不用说出国了。 27 大多数对人类行为的实验和实地研究都需要在特定时间和地点拍摄情景照片。

28 如果你不喜欢游泳,也可以待在家里。 29 史密斯医生对对穷人和病人一直都很关心,经常免费给他们提供医疗服务。 30 托马斯·杰弗逊和约翰·亚当斯死于1826年7月4日,美国独立日五周年庆。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育