搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语翻译

3个句子 谁能帮忙翻译成英语阿?

3个句子 谁能帮忙翻译成英语阿?

全部回答

2017-05-31

0 0

Hebei dozens of students was hospitalized suffering from hepatitis A outbreak has not yet control States News Network January 9 reporter January 9 am from the Handan City Center for Disease Control and Prevention learned that the experiment took place in secondary school students鸡泽县hepatitis A outbreak in somewhat lower peak, but has not yet been brought under control。
     The evening of January 8, HONG received a tip from the masses, Handan City, Hebei Province鸡泽县outbreak, county experimental high school, dozens of students hospitalized due to hepatitis A, reporters rushed to the night鸡泽县investigation to understand the situation。
     And reported this morning。 鸡泽县reporter went after the hospital from the county learned that the county has more than 30 experimental high school students suffering from hepatitis in the hospital for treatment, hospital infection in subjects other than in addition to other wards also treated a lot of sick students 。
     County Public Health Bureau said that they are December 4 last year, the hospital received the report of the epidemic, all the sick students inhospital treatment。
     Disease is mainly with the students on the adverse health habits, at present, apart from one another secondary and primary schools have a student cured and discharged, but also did not find other people infected, there is no severe cases and deaths。
     The morning of January 9, the reporter received a鸡泽县Health Bureau issued a report on the epidemic situation to the measures of material, material that鸡泽县experimental hepatitis A cases occur in secondary schools, the county party committee and government attach great importance to and immediately follow the procedures reported to higher authorities, and in higher levels under the guidance of experts in the specific prevention and control work carried out。
     First, set up emergency treatment to combat the epidemic of hepatitis A Command, under the nine working groups。
   Second, the prompt start of a public health emergency contingency plan, identified hospitals treated patients with hepatitis A, the establishment of a treatment unit, equipped with medical professionals, specialized medical equipment and medicines necessary medical treatment, free treatment of hepatitis patients。
     The third is stationed消杀professional personnel to Experimental High School, on the campus environment, student cafeteria, sharing utensils, drinking water source and the surrounding environment for the conduct of a comprehensive and thorough disinfection of the cafeteria workers had a health check, food stores around the school, food shops centralized training for secondary school students of all experiments carried out emergency vaccination of hepatitis A vaccine。
     Fourth, prevention and treatment of infectious diseases to students issued fliers more than 30,000 copies。
   At the same time on the implementation of hepatitis A outbreak reporting system。   Five of all schools throughout the county were disinfected and a system。
   Six of the county all the restaurants, canteens and school authorities around the food and beverage stalls to conduct a comprehensive clean-up and rectification。
     The materials said that at present,hepatitis A cases were effectively controlled。

2017-05-31

0 0

Night is static, we don't want to disturb the two stars in the sky, and my blessing to penetrate the darkness, because I want the wind can also will I give you, only greetings to bless again, wish the Tanabata times along east happy valentine's day, although I wish not only, but I hope is today's first。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语翻译
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科