搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

把<The day you went away>歌词翻译一下

Verse 1 Well i wonder could it be When i was dreaming 'bout you baby You were dreaming of me Call me crazy, call me blind To still be suffering is stupid after all of this time Pre-chorus 1 Did i lose my love to someone better And does she love you like i do I do, you know i really really do Chorus Well hey So much i need to say Been lonely since the day The day you went away So sad but true For me there's only you Been crying since the day The day you went away Verse 2 I remember date and time September twenty second Sunday twenty five after nine In the doorway with your case No longer shouting at each other There were tears on our faces Pre-chorus 2 And we were letting go of something special Something we'll never have again I know, i guess i really really know Chorus The day you went away The day you went away Pre-chorus 1 Chorus Bridge why do we never know what we've got till (it's) gone How could i carry on The day you went away Cause i've been missing you so much i have to say Been crying since the day The day you went away The day you went away The day you went away 翻译得漂亮点。

全部回答

2006-05-02

0 0
    Well i wonder could it be 噢,我真不敢相信事情会这样 When i was dreaming 'bout you baby 当我梦见你的时候,宝贝 You were dreaming of me 你也梦见我了吗 Call me crazy, call me blind 也许你认为我疯狂,或许说我太傻 To still be suffering is stupid after all of this time 在所有的一切都结束了,仍然深陷痛苦之中不可自拔是多么的愚蠢。
     Pre-chorus 1 Did i lose my love to someone better 也许我失去所爱对某些人来说反而是一种好结果。
     And does she love you like i do 那个她会象我一样爱你吗 I do, you know i really really do 我爱你,你知道我是真的真的很爱你 Chorus Well hey 哦 So much i need to say 我有千言万语要倾吐 Been lonely since the day 日子从此寂寞难熬 The day you went away 当你离开我的那天 So sad but true 我是很悲伤但这一切都是真的 For me there's only you 你是我唯一所爱 Been crying since the day 从那天起我痛哭流涕 The day you went away 当你离开我的那天 Verse 2 I remember date and time 我还记得那一刻 September twenty second Sunday twenty five after nine 9月22日 星期日 9点25分 In the doorway with your case 在走廊上,你提着手提箱 No longer shouting at each other 不再互相嘶吼 There were tears on our faces 只有泪水挂脸上 Pre-chorus 2 And we were letting go of something special 我们错失了一些美好的东西 Something we'll never have again 再也不会拥有的东西 I know, i guess i really really know 我知道,我真的真的知道 Chorus The day you went away The day you went away Pre-chorus 1 Chorus Bridge why do we never know what we've got till (it's) gone 为什么我们从来都不知道珍惜所拥有的直到永远的失去它 How could i carry on 我要如何继续 The day you went away Cause i've been missing you so much i have to say 因为我不得不说我如此想念你 Been crying since the day The day you went away The day you went away The day you went away 。

2006-05-01

72 0
     1 我想这可能是好 当我做梦的孩子你波 你是我的梦 叫我疯子,叫我盲目 痛苦仍是愚蠢的,毕竟这个时候 前合唱1 我爱我的人做了较好 她并没有像我爱你 我这样做,你知道我真的真的 合唱团 好喂 这么多,我要说 因为这一天是孤独 你离去的日子 但真正的好难过 我只有你 因为哭了一天 你离去的日子 2 我记得日期和时间 九月第二十二 上午九时二十五 在大门口与你案 不再喊对方 我们面临着有泪水 前2大合唱 而我们的东西,特别是放手 我们永远不会再有 我知道,我想我真的知道 合唱团 你离去的日子 你离去的日子 前合唱1 合唱团 桥 为什么我们不知道我们走着瞧 到(它)了 怎么把我 你离去的日子 失踪的原因,我一直对我说你那么多 因为哭了一天 你离去的日子 你离去的日子 你离去的日子 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物