搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

高手帮忙:教我几句英文

老外问我:怎样学好汉语我不会说,请大家帮忙我想说:先从口语开始学大量生词,短语,小对话,会说了,非常有成就感,有兴趣。再学拼音、汉字。如果你有更好的说法,请告诉我。非常感谢

全部回答

2006-02-24

0 0
    First, you have to be interested in learning Chinese, because interest is the best teacher。
   You can begin with spoken Chinese first and learn to say some short sentences。   When you learn it, you will feel much accomplished and your interest grows。
   Then you can begin to learn Pinyin and Chinese characters, and go into further details in learning Chinese。
       Step by step, you will finally grasp this difficult language。 ( I think your idea and method is good, actually it is suitable for learning any language)。

2006-02-24

57 0
  You can start from speaking。 First of all, learn some words and phrases, then short dialogues。 After you get a sense of success then learn more about Chinese Pinyin and the writing。
   If you like, practice with me。 。

2006-02-24

55 0
    先从口语开始 学大量生词,短语,小对话,会说了,非常 有成就感,有兴趣。再学拼音、汉字。如果 你有更好的说法,请告诉我。 I think , from the oral chinese the begining , and to learn a lot of words , phrases and some samll dialouges 。
     If I can say thaose , I will fell better very much and be intrested in it 。And then to learn Chines Pinyin and Chinese characters 。
     我把你想表达的意思重新组织了一下,不过大意是一样的,你还可以见议他习一点汉语入门方面的书来看。( You also can buy some simple books about Chinese 。
   当然更关键的是要有一个人经常陪着他练习一下会进步的更快一点。  其实和我们学英语是一样的道理。

2006-02-24

29 0
???際生活開始吧

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习