高一英语日记

求高一英语日记三篇,急~~~~~~!

全部回答

2006-02-01

39 0
懒虫!!!!!

2006-02-01

61 0
    A special festival The Mid-autumn festival is a inportant festival for our Chinese people ,it means family get together,bacouse in that day the moon will be round。
    But this year I have it in Pulandian。It is far from my home and my relation。Bacouse I hava to do farm work and be a farmer。
  Before I go there I think I wll alone in there,but I am wrong。   When I go there for three days,the Mid-autumn Festval is coming。
  At that evening our school students ,teachers get together as a big family。  We sit around the desks 。
  There are many food on the desks like mooncakes apples 。Then we have a big party on the playground。
  The party called "Under the moon"。   It has a lot of programme such as dancing ,singing and so on 。
  We have a lot of fun in it 。Nice time often gose fast ,at nine o'clock the party is over 。  After the party my friend and me stand on the plapground ,we tell the moon our dreams。
  We hope our future will good 。At that night we also exciting,so we sleep late at night。  。
  On that nighe I have a beautiful dream 。 I thing I will forget many thing I have done ,but I know only this thing I will remember 。
    I will remember I ever have a special Mid-autumn Festival at a nice night in the country when I be a farmer 。
  I think it a good memory for me 。   改一下即可,我原窗。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
学习帮助
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科