搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

请教几道英语口试题

1which do you food or western food? 2 Do you like tea or coffee? Why? 3 what is the meaning of scucess? 4 Are you in favor of or against animal hunting? 5 say something about OLympic games 6 what is importance of planting trees and the result of cutting down trees and what measures should we take 7 How many kinds of shops are there in the USA?and which do you prefer?。

全部回答

2004-12-07

0 0
     1which do you food or western food? ***Chinese food; ofcourse。 2 Do you like tea or coffee? Why? ***tea。
  more healthy。 3 what is the meaning of scucess? ***Get what you want;have what you need。   4 Are you in favor of or against animal hunting? ***Depends。
  Some people are living on it。 5 say something about OLympic games ***I am so happy that China can host the 2008 olympic games。
     6 what is importance of planting trees and the result of cutting down trees and what measures should we take ***well ; that is so simple。
    everybody knows that the trees can help us to protect the envireoment。 7 How many kinds of shops are there in the USA?and which do you prefer? *** countless。
    supermarket。you can buy whatever you want except a beautiful woman:)。

2004-12-09

48 0
    不是组成一篇文章吧! I like chese food。 I like tea。 Beause it is good for our health。 Get what you want/have what you need。
   Depends。Some people are living on it。   I am so happy that China can host the 2008 olympic games。
   Well ; that is so simple。everybody knows that the trees can help us to protect the envireoment。
     Countless。supermarket。you can buy whatever you want except a beautiful woman。

2004-12-08

51 0
1、你喜欢中国食品还是西方食品? 2、你要茶还是咖啡?为什么呢? 3、成功的意义是什么? 4、你是赞同捕猎动物还是反对? 5、说一些关于奥林匹克的运动项目。 6、种树的重要性和砍树的结果带来什么,我们用什么来衡量。 7、在美国有多少种商店?你喜欢那一种。 好长时间没有看英语,写得不太好,仅供参考!!

2004-12-08

13 0
请问要翻译 还是要作答

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
学习帮助
出国/留学
院校信息