搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

高中英语选择题2,求解题过程

1。-Excuse r。Would you do me a favor? -Of course。 What is it? -I_____if you could tell me how to fill out this form。 A。had wondered B。
  was wondering c。would wonder D。did wonder 请解释句子的意思。 2。How are you today?" "Oh,I_____as ill as I do now for a very long time。" A。didn't feel B。
  wasn't feeling n't feel D。haven't felt 3。-When can I come for the photos?I need them tomorrow afternoon。 -They_____be ready by12:00。
   n ould C。might ed 4。The famous basketball star,_____tried to make a comeback,attracted a lot of attention。 A。where B。when c。
  which D。who 请解释句子意思 5。Dorothy was always speaking highly of her role in the play,_____,of course,made the others unhappy。 A。who B。
  which is D。what 6。The result of the experiment was very good,____we hadn't expected。 A。when at c。which D。what 。

全部回答

2005-12-19

0 0
    1。-Excuse r。Would you do me a favor? -Of course。 What is it? -I_____if you could tell me how to fill out this form。
   A。had wondered B。  was wondering c。would wonder D。did wonder D对不起先生,你能帮我个忙吗? 当然,什么事? 我很想知道,你是否能告诉我怎样填写这个表格. 请解释句子的意思。
   2。How are you today?" "Oh,I_____as ill as I do now for a very long time。  " A。didn't feel B。
  wasn't feeling n't feel D。haven't felt Dfor a long time是个完成时里的时间状语,有这个就是完成时 3。-When can I come for the photos?I need them tomorrow afternoon。
     -They_____be ready by12:00。 n ould C。might ed B应该是在12点以前准备好 4。The famous basketball star,_____tried to make a comeback,attracted a lot of attention。
     A。where B。when c。which D。who D定语从句,修饰star,那个著名的篮球明星,试图重返赛场,吸引了很多注意. 请解释句子意思 5。Dorothy was always speaking highly of her role in the play,_____,of course,made the others unhappy。
     A。who B。which is D。what B.定语从句,which作主语 Dorothy总是夸大她在剧中扮演的角色,这让其他人很不高兴. 6。The result of the experiment was very good,____we hadn't expected。
     A。when at c。which D。what B定语从句 仅供参考 。

2005-12-19

61 0
  1。-对不起先生,您能帮我一个忙么? -当然可以,怎么了? -我想知道这个表格怎么填你可以告诉我么? 解释:按照原文的意思和情景,应该选择B。was wondering 。 2。

根据对话,应选现在完成时态,选D。haven't felt 3。 选C。might 4。选D。who 解释:那个欲复出的篮球明星,引起了广泛注意。 5。选B。which 6。选 at 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育