搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

能不能帮我把这封回信译成英文呢?非常感谢!不长的.

文章内容是: **先生: 您好! 我当然记得您,能收您的邮件,非常高兴!感谢您还记得我和我的公司的领导和同事.您最近过得怎么样? 虽然,在这一段时间里,确是发生了很多事情,但总的来说,还过得去. 明天您要来上海参加**展会,我真的很高兴,看来你们还是很看重中国市场的.真心希望明年和您的会面. 附近照两张. ** 2005年11月25日

全部回答

2005-11-25

0 0

Dear Mr。 _____ How are you recently? Of course I remember you。 I'm pleased to receive your mail! Thank you for remembering my company head, my colleagues and me。
     Generally everything is ok though there are many things happend during this period。
   I'm glad to hear that you will be in ShangHai to attend *** Expo, it looks as if you are attentively to Chinese market。
     I sincerely hope we can meet each other next year。 Here I've attached two of my recent photos。

2005-11-26

56 0

Mr**: Hello! Am I as suffer from the moat charmingly ? Can accept your mail , very glad! Thank leadership and colleague that you still remember I and my companies。
     How is everything going with you recently? Though, during this period, having really happened a lot of anything, but generally speaking, not too bad。
     You will come to Shanghai to participate in tomorrow **The exhibition, I am really very glad , it seems that you valued the Chinese market very much 。
     Hope for next year and your meet wholeheartedly 。 The adjacent place shines two。 ** November 25 , 2005 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科
出国/留学
职业教育