搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

Please help me put these setences into Chinese.

陆志宝主编《导游英语》 1。City reforms came somewhat later and not without difficulties。 Still, big strides have been made with achievement visible to every fair-minded person。
  (p10) 城市的改革晚些时候,而且并不是一帆风顺的。但,我们仍看到了改革所得的伟大成就。 r one thing, the old system under which people were paid without haying to work hard has been abolishe。
  ??? 3。Last but no least, Pudong, the east part of Shanghai, has been designated as a special economic zone。 浦东被指定为经济特区 4。Also the gap between the fast-growing “east”, i。
  e。, the coastal regions, and the “west”, i。e。, the inland and mountainous regions, has been growing instead of narrowing。 These problems can only be solved by pressing forward with the reform and opening-up policy and by the government exercising necessary macro-controal。
  ?? e subnosed monky(p5)?? cquer tree?? 7。The varied host of veqetation has spillover effects for animal lives in terms of diversity ( ne,p5)???? 11。
  City reform came somewhat later and not without difficlties。 Still, big strides have been made wht achievement visible to every fair-minded person。
  ???。

全部回答

2005-11-12

45 0
    1。City reforms came somewhat later and not without difficulties。 Still, big strides have been made with achievement visible to every fair-minded person。
    (p10) 城市的改革晚些时候,而且并不是一帆风顺的。但,我们仍看到了改革所得的伟大成就。 r one thing, the old system under which people were paid without having to work hard has been abolishe。
     首先,不劳而获的旧制度已经被废除了。 3。Last but no least, Pudong, the east part of Shanghai, has been designated as a special economic zone。
   最后但并非最不重要的一点,浦东已经被指定为经济特区。   4。Also the gap between the fast-growing “east”, i。e。, the coastal regions, and the “west”, i。
  e。, the inland and mountainous regions, has been growing instead of narrowing。   These problems can only be solved by pressing forward with the reform and opening-up policy and by the government exercising necessary macro-controal。
     浦东,外滩,浦西快速成长和国内的分歧的问题可以解决,但是政府需要改革和开放政策或必要政府会直接参与控制。 e subnosed monky(p5)?? cquer tree 瓷漆树? 7。
  The varied host of veqetation has spillover effects for animal lives in terms of diversity ( ne,p5) 不同种类的植使到不同种类的动物融入。
     11。City reform came somewhat later and not without difficlties。 Still, big strides have been made wht achievement visible to every fair-minded person。
     城市改革起步有些晚且不是一帆风顺的, 但其巨大成就还是人人可以见的(这是vivian 学者的) 。

2005-11-11

41 0
    1。城市改革不需要困难就稍后略微和不受到的影响。 仍然,大的大步已经对每一公正的人与看得见的成就一起做。(p10) 2。 对于一件事物,人们不需要制干草努力地工作就被支付的旧系统已经是 abolishe 。
  ??? 3。最后的但是没有最少, Pudong ,上海的部份东部,已经被指定如一个特别的经济地域。   4。也在成长的斋戒 " 东方 " 之间的缝隙,也就是,沿海区域 , 和 " 西方 ",也就是,内陆的和多山的区域,已经增加代替变窄。
  这些问题才能被藉由向前地以改革和开始- 向上的政策压迫解决和在~手边练习必需的句集政府-controal。?? 5。 被次嗅到的 monky(p5)?? 6。     瓷漆爬上树?? qetation 的不同主人根据不同为动物生命有溢出效果 (9-10。
  条行,p5)???? 11。城市改革不需要 difficlties 就稍后略微和不受到的影响。 仍然,大的大步对每一公正的人已经被使 wht 成就看得见。??? 。

2005-11-11

49 0
    1。City reforms came somewhat later and not without difficulties。 Still, big strides have been made with achievement visible to every fair-minded person。
    (p10) 城市改革起步有些晚且不是一帆风顺的, 但其巨大成就还是人人可以见的。 r one thing, the old system under which people were paid without haying to work hard has been abolishe。
    ??? 一方面,不劳而获的旧体制(实际上指的是平均主义大锅饭的体制)已经被废除。 3。Last but not least, Pudong, the east part of Shanghai, has been designated as a special economic zone。
     浦东被指定为经济特区 4。Also the gap between the fast-growing “east”, i。e。, the coastal regions, and the “west”, i。
  e。, the inland and mountainous regions, has been growing instead of narrowing。   These problems can only be solved by pressing forward with the reform and opening-up policy and by the government exercising necessary macro-controal。
    ?? 还有快速发展的东部(如沿海地区)和西部(如内陆山区)之间的差距不是在缩小而是在扩大。 解决这些问题只有靠推行改革开放政策和政府实施必要的宏观调控政策。 e subnosed monky(p5)??-----???sorry cquer tree?? ------???sorry 7。
    The varied host of vegetation has spillover effects for animal lives in terms of diversity ( ne,p5)???? 不同种类的植被在多样化方面对动物有着溢出效应。
  (字面) 植被的多样化造就动物种类的多样化(个人理解) 11。  City reform came somewhat later and not without difficlties。
   Still, big strides have been made wht achievement visible to every fair-minded person。  ??? 城市改革起步有些晚且不是一帆风顺的, 但其巨大成就还是人人可以见的。
   。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科