搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

英语,帮我翻译一下,谢谢大家!

1\我们彼此相识刚好一年(just,since) 2\主席建议这个问题下次会再议(propose) 3\她应该更好地照看自己的孩子(ought to ) 4\我本来可以参加这次聚会的。你怎么不言一声(could+不定式完成式) 5\谅必你已经知道我的意思了(must,mean)

全部回答

2019-01-21

40 0

1。It's been just one year since we knew each other。 2。The chairman proposed that the question should been discussed for next meeting, 3。
      She ought to take better care of her child。 4。I could have attended the party,why didn't you say anything about it ? 5。
  So you konw what i mean。

2019-01-21

41 0

1。 We have known each other for only one year。 2。 The chairman proposed that we should put off the issue to the next meeting。
   3。 She ought to have taken more care of her children。   4。I could have taken part in the party。
   Why you didn't tell me about it? 5。I think you have already known what I mean。

2019-01-21

40 0

1。It's just one year since we knew each other。 2。The chairman proposes us to discuss the question next time。
   3。She ought to take more care of her child。   4。I could have time to attend the party,why didn't you tell me? 5。
  You must have known my mean。

2019-01-21

40 0

好热闹!我也来参与一下。 1\我们彼此相识刚好一年(just,since) 译法1:It's just one year since we got to know each other。
   译法2:It has been just one year since we met with each other。   译法3:It's just one year since we became acquainted with each other。
   [译注]:时态用It is 。。。 since 。。。 和It has been 。。。 since 。。。没多大区别。  最容易出错的是“相识”的翻译。在上面这个句型中,since 后面一般只能用终止性动词(know 是延续性动词)。
  如果译成It's just one year since we knew each other。这句话的意思就成了“我们彼此分手刚好一年”。 2\主席建议这个问题下次会再议(propose) 译法1:Chairman of the meeting proposed a further discussion for the problem next time。
     译法2:Chairman of the meeting proposed that the problem (should) be discussed next time。
   译法3:Chairman of the meeting proposed to have the problem discussed next time。   译法4:Chairman of the meeting proposed discussing the problem next time。
   [译注]:propose 的用法主要有四: 译法1:propose + n。 译法2:propose + that_cl。   (注意虚拟语气) 译法3:propose + to do sth 译法4:propose + doing sth 3\她应该更好地照看自己的孩子(ought to ) 译法1:She ought to have taken better care of her own child。
     译法2:She ought to have looked after her own child much better。 译法3:She ought to have attended her own child much better。
   [译注]:ought to have done sth = should have done sth 表示本来应该做某事(而实际上没有做)。  关键是“照看”的译法太多了,除了以上三种外,还有其它译法。
  自己试试哟! 4\我本来可以参加这次聚会的。你怎么不言一声(could+不定式完成式) 译法1:I could have come to the party; why didn't you tell me about it? 译法2:I could have come to the party, if you had told me about it。
     译法3:I could have come to the party, but why did you say nothing about it? [译注]:“你怎么不言一声”是翻成并列分句还是从句,须看说话人的语气和当时的语境。
   5\谅必你已经知道我的意思了(must,mean) 译法1:You must have known what I meant。   译法2:You must have got what I meant。
   译法3:You must have undersood what I meant。 [译注]:“知道”的译法太多了。 哈哈。够满分的水平了吗?若还有问题,请联系Bookworm007 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育