搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

英语,帮我翻译一下,谢谢大家!

1\我们彼此相识刚好一年(just,since) 2\主席建议这个问题下次会再议(propose) 3\她应该更好地照看自己的孩子(ought to ) 4\我本来可以参加这次聚会的。你怎么不言一声(could+不定式完成式) 5\谅必你已经知道我的意思了(must,mean)

全部回答

2005-04-28

78 0

1。 We have known each other for only one year。 2。 The chairman proposed that we should put off the issue to the next meeting。
   3。 She ought to have taken more care of her children。   4。I could have taken part in the party。
   Why you didn't tell me about it? 5。I think you have already known what I mean。

2005-04-27

77 0

1。 It has been just for one year since we first met。 2。 The chairman proposed to discussing the item in next meeting。
   3。 She ought to take a much better care of her children。   4。 I should have joined the party, why didn't you tell me? 5。
   You must have already known what I meant。

2005-04-26

78 0

1。 It's just been one year since we knew each other。 说明:know是瞬时动词,不能说认识这个动作延续了一年;认识know在这里必须用过去式,因为这里表示从认识那一刻起到目前已经延续了一年。
  这是典型的现在完成时用法。  用一般现在时不正确。 2。The chairman proposed to leave the issue to next meeting。
   说明:leave sth to 表示留到。。。,简单明了,何乐而不为? 3。She ought to take better care of her own child。   说明:own在这里有加强语气的作用。
   4。I could have attended the party。 Why not let me know? 5。You must have understood what I mean。

说明:mean 应该用现在时,因为是客观陈述你的想法。  如果用过去时,那就意味着你当时是那么想的,而现在不了。而且“知道“实际上是“明白“的意思,还是用understand 较好。

2005-04-21

78 0

1\我们彼此相识刚好一年(just,since) had just known about each other since one year ago。 2\主席建议这个问题下次会再议(propose) chairman proposed that the problem would be discussed in the next meeting。
     3\她应该更好地照看自己的孩子(ought to ) ought to take care of her child better。 4\我本来可以参加这次聚会的。
  你怎么不言一声(could+不定式完成式) could have participated in this party。  How could you tell me? 5\谅必你已经知道我的意思了(must,mean) must understand what I mean。
   。

2005-04-20

78 0

It's been just one year since we know each other。 Chairman of the meeting proposed to have the problem discussed next time。
   She ought to have attended her own child much better。   I could have come to the party; why didn't you tell me about it? You must have got what I meant。
   。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
出国/留学
职业教育
升学入学