搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

天下足球的片尾曲叫什么啊

哪位好心人知道的说一下.谢谢

全部回答

2005-08-01

0 0
    乐队名称:AMORPHIS 国家:芬兰 风格 eath Metal~~Psychedelic Rock 成员列表: 主唱:Pasi Koskinen 吉他:Esa Holopainen 吉他:Tomi Koivusaari 键盘:Santeri Kallio 鼓:Jan Rechberger 贝司:Niclas Etelavuori 用作天下足球最新片尾曲的这首歌叫Day of your beliefs,来自AMORPHIS在2003年推出的新专辑《Far 乐队简介 自芬兰的著名DEATH METAL乐队,他们早期的风格带有明显的北欧DEATH METAL的色彩,略带BLACK METAL味道的吉他音色,快速的吉他riffs,狂暴的鼓击,都显示出乐队与EMTOMBED等老牌北欧DEATH METAL乐队一脉相传的特点,不过经过一段时间的发展,他们大胆地进行了变革,屏弃了追求快速粗暴的传统,结合北欧民谣和DOOM METAL的特点,创立了一种旋律与力量紧密联系的崭新风格,从而确立了AMORPHIS在X-METAL界独树一帜的地位。
     Amorphis - Day Of Your Beliefs 拥有信仰的日子 I can hear your yearnings 我可以听见你的渴望 your anguished cries 你痛哭的声音 let the nourishment pass you by 请鄙视富足吧/(原文意思是:让营养忽略你吧) as it leaves you withoutwithout a trace 它的离去没有痕迹 it leaves you without the scars 它离开了,却没有留下伤疤 it’s a day of the ruins 那是毁灭的日子 the time of your relief 那是你解脱的日子 it’s a day of the judgements 那是审判之日 the day of your beliefs 你拥有真正信仰的日子 bitter is the end 痛苦完结了 the end of your cry 哭泣停止了 let your nourishment pass you by 请鄙视富足吧 it’ll leave you without 它将离开你 without your faith ,你却没有失败 it’ll leave you without your grace 它的离去,将带不走你的幽雅 it’s a day of the ruins 毁灭之日的来临 the time of your relief 你的解脱之日 it’s a day of the judgements 审判日的来临 the day of your beliefs 将是你拥有真正信仰之日! 。
    。

2005-08-01

50 0
    Day of your Beliefs ——演唱者Amorphis(芬兰一个著名的Death Metal乐队) 这是最新的天下足球片尾曲,不知你说的是不是这首。
     歌词 Amorphis - Day Of Your Beliefs I can hear your yearnings your anguished cries let the nourishment pass you by as it leaves you withoutwithout a trace it leaves you without the scars it's a day of the ruins the time of your relief it's a day of the judgements the day of your beliefs bitter is the end the end of your cry let your nourishment pass you by it'll leave you without without your faith it'll leave you without your grace it's a day of the ruins the time of your relief it's a day of the judgements the day of your beliefs 。

2005-08-01

54 0
    视听地址: 歌词: 《Day Of Your Beliefs》 I can hear your yearnings your anguished cries let the nourishment pass you by as it leaves you withoutwithout a trace it leaves you without the scars it's a day of the ruins the time of your relief it’s a day of the judgements the day of your beliefs bitter is the end the end of your cry let your nourishment pass you by it'll leave you without without your faith it'll leave you without your grace it's a day of the ruins the time of your relief it's a day of the judgements the day of your beliefs 还有首是现在的歌曲 You Wanted More(天下足球片尾歌) 歌曲名称:You wanted more 歌手:A-ha 专辑:《Lifelines》 You know the way You've been before I've seen the signs Outside your door You set the rules The bitter days Can't be ignored It's just the same Just like before You wanted more I love the sun I love the rain You gave it up But all in vain I love the way It was before So bittersweet To be adored We had it all You let it go You wanted more But in the end What is a friend If not some one To help pretend Remember me You know my name I'm still the same But not for you That's not enough You wanted more I love the sun I love the rain You gave it up But all in vain You couldn't change You know the score So bittersweet To be adored We had it all You gave it up You wanted more We had it all You gave it up You wanted more But in the end What is a friend。
    。。
     You loved the way It used to be The way you are You and me You came too late You left too soon Just like the rings Around the moon We had it all You let it go You wanted more We had it all You gave it up You wanted more 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物
度假旅游