搜索
首页 体育/运动 足球

今天 天下足球的片尾曲是什么

全部回答

2011-05-17

0 0

Don’t turn off the light 歌手:Enrique iglesias(安立奎·伊格莱西亚斯) I don't have to tell you What this is all about (Cause baby half the fun is) (In us figuring it up all out) So why you gotta ask me What I'm doing now (Cause I don't like to question ) (What I still haven't found ) Chorus So don't turn off the lights I don't wanna be in the dark tonight Cause I can't read your mind I need to know if what I'm doing is right So don't turn off the lights So don 't turn off the lights So tell me how we're gonna get there It's hard to even try But if we move together oh yeah, yeah (We'll end up on the second side ) So don't turn off the lights I don't wanna be in the dark tonight Cause I can't read your mind I need to know if what I'm doing is right So don't turn off the lights So don 't turn off the lights If you could know what I'm feeling Would you run and where would you go If you want to know what I'm thinking Then just turn on the lights and you'll know So don't turn off the lights I don't wanna be in the dark tonight Cause I can't read your mind I need to know if what I'm doing is right So don't turn off the lights So don 't turn off the lights 。
    。

2011-05-17

24 0

Don’t turn off the light

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

体育/运动
足球