搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

一道英语题

写出一篇连贯的文章 1。Where did you go on New Year's Day?(a bookstor) 2。What did you buy?(an English-Chinese dictionary) 3。What was the price of the dictionary?(155 yuan) 4。
  What happened when you were home?(find a mistake, get the wrong change) 5。What was wrong with the change?(an extra 10 yuan) 6。What did you do then? 7。
  How did you feel? 。

全部回答

2010-11-22

0 0
    On New Year's Day I went to a bookstor near my house。I chosed an English-Chinese dictionary and spent 155 yuan for it。
  When I went home and found a mistake which the dictionary was so simple that I can not find some professional translation so I must get the wrong change。
    But the shopkeeper did not want me to change unless I payed an extra 10 yuan for it。
  I bargained with him and finally I payed 5 yuan instead of 10 for it。  After I went home,I told this to my sister who told me that I could change it with nothing if I can have a strong bargaining。
  I felt if I chosed it carefully I would not pay more and take more time 。  I also thought whether I should pay for an extra money。
   。

2010-11-22

48 0
    On New Year's Day I went to a bookstore and bought an English-Chinese dictionary there。
   I spent 155 yuan on it。 When Iwent back home ,I found a mistake that I got the wrong change。   I got an extra 10 yuan。
   So I went back to the bookstoreto give the money back 。 I felt so happy。

2010-11-22

45 0
    答案:I went to a bookstore on the New Year's Day and bought an English-Chinese dictionary。
  It costs 155 yuan。But when I was home I found a mistake。  I got the wrong change-an extra 10 yuan。
  I hurried back to the bookstore and returned the extra money。I was proud of myself。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科
出国/留学
职业教育