搜索
首页 教育/科学 出国/留学

英语的新年祝词(适合在与美国朋友聚会时说的)

全部回答

2005-12-02

0 0

* Good luck, good health, hood cheer。 I wish you a happy New Year。祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。
   * With best wishes for a happy New Year! 祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。  * With the compliments of the season。
  祝贺佳节。* Season's greetings and best wishes for the New Year。祝福您,新年快乐。 With very best wishes for your happiness in the New Year。
    致以最良好的祝福,原你新年快乐幸福。* May the coming New Year bring you joy, love and peace。愿新年为你带来快乐,友爱和宁静。
  * Wishing you happiness during the holidays and throughout the New Year。  祝节日快乐,新年幸福。* Good luck and great success in the coming New Year。
  祝来年好运,并取得更大的成就。* May all your dreams come true on this happy festival。  在这个欢庆的节日里,祝你美梦成真。
  * Wish you a happy holiday, your career greater success and your family happiness。祝你春节愉快,事业有成,家庭幸福。
  * Wish you everything to be plain sailing throughout the coming year!祝你在新的一年里事事一帆风顺!* Wish you a brand new beginning at the beginning of the new year。
    祝你在新年伊始有一个全新的开始。* Wish you happiness during the holiday and throughout the new year。
  祝你节日愉快,新年幸福。 Best wishes for a happy year!致以新年最良好的祝愿!* Wishing you health and happiness in the year to come。
    祝你来年健康幸福!* Greetings of the season and best wishes for the New Year。致以节日的问候和新年良好的祝愿。
  * Please accept my best wishes on the arrival of the New Year。  在新年到来之际,请接受我最良好的祝愿。* May the year be one that brings many good things your way。
  愿新年带给你无数美好的事物。* In the splendid days, may you enjoy your life in the coming year。  在这光芒四射的日子里,祝你在新的一年都欢乐无比。
  * On this joyous occasion, may all goes well with you。在洋溢着欢笑的日子里,祝你万事如意。* I would like to wish you a joyous new year and express my hope for your happiness and good future。
     祝新年快乐,并愿你幸福吉祥,前程似锦。 * May the New Year bring many good things and rich blessings to you and all those you love!愿新年带给你和你所爱的人许多美好的事物和无尽的祝福! * Rich blessings for health and longevity is my special wish for you in the coming year。
     祝你在新的一年里身体健康,多福多寿。 * Wishing you peace, joy and happiness through Christmas and the coming year。
   在圣诞和新年来临之际,祝福你平安、快乐、幸福! * Warm greetings and best wishes for Christmas and the New Year! 致以热烈的祝贺和良好的祝福,圣诞快乐,新年快乐。
     * May life bring its best and finest to you, may all your days be happy and bright with good cheer throughout the year!愿生活给你带来最美好的祝福,愿快乐幸福每一天。
    * May Christmas and the New Year be filled with happiness for you。 愿你圣诞和新年幸福无尽。 * Much joy to you in the up coming year。
   祝新的一年更快乐!。  。

2005-12-03

46 0

happy new year

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
出国/留学