搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

外语单选题

— These are the pictures we took during this trip。 — _________ ! A、Oh, what beautiful pictures they are B、Oh, how beautiful pictures they are C、Oh, what beautiful pictures are they D、Oh, how beautiful pictures are they 第5题 (1。
  0) 分 — I wonder if I could take a few days off work。 — ________ 。 A、I’m sure you could leave off work B、I should say a few days is no problem C、Why, what’s the matter with you D、No, you mustn’t go away 第6题 (1。
  5) 分 He did not speak ________ he thought it over。 A、when B、after C、while D、until 第7题 (1。5) 分 The Smiths decided to _____ a boy and a girl though they already had three children。
   A、adapt B、bring C、receive D、adopt 第8题 (1。5) 分 He will agree to do what you require ______ him。
   A、of B、from C、to D、for 。

全部回答

2010-04-23

0 0
    — These are the pictures we took during this trip。 — _________ ! A、Oh, what beautiful pictures they are 第5题 (1。
  0) 分 — I wonder if I could take a few days off work。   — ________ 。 B、I should say a few days is no problem 第6题 (1。
  5) 分 He did not speak ________ he thought it over。   D、until 第7题 (1。5) 分 The Smiths decided to _____ a boy and a girl though they already had three children。
   C、receive 第8题 (1。  5) 分 He will agree to do what you require ______ him。
   A、of 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科