搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

帮帮我啊啊!!!好心人

英文来推荐一首好听的英文歌,推荐的英文不要太长,不要太多的生词,还要带上翻译,我要演讲的,拜托了,事成后,一定多加分。

全部回答

2009-03-09

0 0

i'm a big big girl in a big big world it's not a big big thing if you leave me but i do do feel that i too too will miss you much miss you much。
    。。 i can see the first leaf falling it's all yellow and nice it's so very cold outside like the way i'm feeling inside i'm a big big girl in a big big world it's not a big big thing if you leave me but i do do feel that i too too will miss you much miss you much。
    。。 outside it's now raining and tears are falling from my eyes why did it have to happen why did it all have to end i'm a big big girl in a big big world it's not a big big thing if you leave me but i do do feel that i too too will miss you much miss you much。
    。。 i have your arms around me ooooh like fire but when i open my eyes you're gone。
  。。 i'm a big big girl in a big big world it's not a big big thing if you leave me but i do do feel that i too too will miss you much miss you much。
    。。 译:我是一个大的大女孩,在这个大大世界;这不是一个大一件大事, 如果你离开我,但我觉得我也太会想念你想念你,很多很多。。。 外面现在下雨和眼泪落在我的眼睛,为什么要发生;为什么这一切都结束 我是一个大的大女孩,在这个大大世界,这不是一个大一件大事,如果你离开我,但我觉得我也太会想念你很多很多。
     非常想念你。 我很喜欢的一首英文歌,单词也很简单。 希望对你有帮助哦。 。

2009-03-09

51 0

i'm a big big girl in a big big world it's not a big big thing if you leave me but i do do feel that i too too will miss you much miss you much。
    。。 i can see the first leaf falling it's all yellow and nice it's so very cold outside like the way i'm feeling inside i'm a big big girl in a big big world it's not a big big thing if you leave me but i do do feel that i too too will miss you much miss you much。
    。。 outside it's now raining and tears are falling from my eyes why did it have to happen why did it all have to end i'm a big big girl in a big big world it's not a big big thing if you leave me but i do do feel that i too too will miss you much miss you much。
    。。 i have your arms around me ooooh like fire but when i open my eyes you're gone。
  。。 i'm a big big girl in a big big world it's not a big big thing if you leave me but i do do feel that i too too will miss you much miss you much。
    。。 译:我是一个大的大女孩,在这个大大世界;这不是一个大一件大事, 如果你离开我,但我觉得我也太会想念你想念你,很多很多。。。 外面现在下雨和眼泪落在我的眼睛,为什么要发生;为什么这一切都结束 我是一个大的大女孩,在这个大大世界,这不是一个大一件大事,如果你离开我,但我觉得我也太会想念你很多很多。
     非常想念你。 我很喜欢的一首英文歌,单词也很简单。 希望对你有帮助哦。 。

2009-03-08

31 0

这时你自己的事,如果我给你了,那你的演讲不就算是作弊了吗? 好好想想,我相信你会写出一篇好文章的。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
学习帮助