搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

奥林匹克会歌

全部回答

2008-12-06

0 0

奥林匹克会歌是《奥林匹克圣歌》 下载 更多下载 奥林匹克颂歌歌词: 古代不朽之神,   美丽、伟大而正直的圣洁之父。   祈求降临尘世以彰显自己,   让受人瞩目的英雄在这大地苍穹之中,   作为你荣耀的见证。
     请照亮跑步、角力与投掷项目,   这些全力以赴的崇高竞赛。     把用橄榄枝编成的花冠颁赠给优胜者,   塑造出钢铁般的躯干。   溪谷、山岳、海洋与你相映生辉,   犹如以色彩斑斓的岩石建成的神殿。
     这巨大的神殿,   世界各地的人们都来膜拜,   啊!永远不朽的古代之神。
       Oh yeah, oh   In these moments, moments of our lives   All the world is ours   And this world is so right   You and I sharing this time together, oh   Sharing the same dream   As time goes by, we will find   These are the special times   Times we'll remember   These are the precious times   The tender times, we'll hold in our hearts forever   These are the sweetest times   These times together   And through it all one thing will always be true   The special times are the times I share with you   Mmm, oh yeah   With each moment, moment passing by   We'll make memories that will last our whole lives   As you and I travel through time together, oh yeah   Living this sweet dream   And every day we can say   These are the special times   Times we'll remember   These are the precious times   The tender times, we'll hold in our hearts forever   These are the sweetest times   These times together   And through it all one thing will always be true   The special times are the times I share with you   These tender moments   When heaven is so close   These are the moments that I know   These are the special times   Times we'll remember   These are the precious times, the tender times   We'll hold in our hearts forever   These are the sweetest times   These times together   And through it all one thing will always be true   Oh yeah, yeah   The special times are the times I share   The special times are the times we share   The special times are the times I share with you   Ooh yeah   (These are the special times)   Yeah, yeah   (Special times)   Yeah, ooh   (These are the special times)   Oh, oh   (These are the special times)。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物
度假旅游