搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

英语

在下列横线上填入一个适当的词,使句子完整,语意正确。 1。Lu Xun was a famous _______ in China。 2。I asked him for help,but he _______ me。 3。Both of them are nice。
  I don't know which one to ________。 4。You will miss the bus if you don't _______。   5。At first the girl lay on the bed and couldn't speak,but at last she came to ________。
   6。We enjoyed __________ at the birthday party 。We were all happy。 7。There was a big ________ in the bag of rice and rice began to get out。
   8。It is terrible to see the ship _________ into the sea。 9。Jim had to go there _________ because nobody would like to go with him。
   10。Her grandfather is __________ in hospital 。She is looking after him。 。

全部回答

2008-07-19

0 0
    1。Lu Xun was a famous _______ in China。 填writer/author 2。I asked him for help,but he _______ me。
   填refused 3。Both of them are nice。  I don't know which one to ________。 填choose 4。
  You will miss the bus if you don't _______。 填hurry 5。At first the girl lay on the bed and couldn't speak,but at last she came to ________。
     填herself/life 6。We enjoyed __________ at the birthday party 。We were all happy。
   填ourselves 7。There was a big ________ in the bag of rice and rice began to get out。   填hole 8。
  It is terrible to see the ship _________ into the sea。 填sinking/sink 9。Jim had to go there _________ because nobody would like to go with him。
     填alone 10。Her grandfather is __________ in hospital 。She is looking after him。
   填ill。

2008-07-19

56 0
    仅供参考。。。 1。Lu Xun was a famous writer in China。 2。I asked him for help,but he ignored me。
   3。Both of them are nice。I don't know which one to choose。   4。You will miss the bus if you don't hurry。
     5。At first the girl lay on the bed and couldn't speak,but at last she came to life。   6。
  We enjoyed ourselves at the birthday party 。We were all happy。 7。There was a big hole in the bag of rice and rice began to get out。
     8。It is terrible to see the ship sink into the sea。 9。Jim had to go there alone because nobody would like to go with him。
   10。  Her grandfather is ill in hospital 。She is looking after him。 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科