搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

请教外语并请解释6

52。 With the plane _________ in ten minutes, all the passengers on board were asked to turn off their mobile phones。 A。 taken off B。
   taking off C。 to take off D。 would take off53。 Thank you for all the trouble you’ve taken _________ me。A。 to help B。
   with to help C。 in helping D。 of helping55。--- Will you have anybody _________ the flowers? ---- Yes, I’ll have the flowers _________。
  A。 plant, planted B。 to plant, planted C。 plant; to be planted D。 to plant , plant56。 They are looking forward with hope________ from you soon。
  A。 to hearing B。 of hearing C。 hearing D。 to hear57。 Busy translating a book, he couldn’t help _________ the article。
  A。 write B。 writing C。 wrote D。 written。

全部回答

2008-07-16

0 0
    52。 With the plane ____B_____ in ten minutes, all the passengers on board were asked to turn off their mobile phones。
   A。 taken off B。   taking off C。 to take off D。 would take off 伴随状语从句,用with引导,表示在进行一项动作的同时在进行另外一个动作,后面用名词+介词短语,或者直接用动词ing形式,所以选B。
   53。 Thank you for all the trouble you’ve taken ___A______ me。   A。 to help B。 with to help C。
   in helping D。 of helping 55。--- Will you have anybody _____A____ the flowers? ---- Yes, I’ll have the flowers _________。
     A。 plant, planted B。 to plant, planted C。 plant; to be planted D。 to plant , plant have somebody do:让某人做。
  。。 have something done:使。  。。被。。。 56。 They are looking forward with hope____A____ from you soon。
   A。 to hearing B。 of hearing C。 hearing D。 to hear look forward to doing:为固定搭配,不同于动词不定式。    盼望 57。
   Busy translating a book, he couldn’t help ____B_____ the article。 A。 write B。 writing C。 wrote D。
   written can't help doing:情不自禁地做某事 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科
出国/留学