搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

大家介绍几首好听的英文歌曲

要节奏性强点的!酒吧里比较轻松,有节奏的那种,谢谢!

全部回答

2008-02-13

0 0
    yesterday yesterday once more love story hero beauty and beast bressanone casablanca don't cry for me argentina endless love hey jude hotel california i will always love you let it be love me for a reason love me tender moon river right here waiting said i love you but i lie san francisco say you say me scarborough fair you raise me up when a man loves a woman when you believe when i fall in love yellow submarine 我比较喜欢英文老歌,希望你也能喜欢。
    。

2008-02-15

166 0
    我这里向您推荐的是:07年日本最佳动漫第一名《叛逆的鲁鲁修》中的插曲《stories》,同时这首歌曲在07年动漫音乐中也是排名第一的。虽然人各有所爱,但我想这首歌被评为第一不会是孔穴来风,而且我本人非常喜欢。
  当然动漫中的音乐含有日文,而您要的是英文,所以听齐豫唱的stories最好。  以下是这两首stories的歌词:《叛逆的鲁鲁修》中的插曲《stories》:Stories歌:Hitomiコードギアス反逆のルルーシュO。
  S。Tbyzll111あなたは私のストーリーズ読んだことのない物語あなたは私のストーリーズ読んだことのない物語その瞳をみつめると知らぬ国がえた扉が開いたストーリーズ二度とは閉じない物語扉が開いたストーリーズ二度とは閉じない物語運命は?浃à椁欷胜知らぬ国へ行こうあなたを守りたいただその思いだけで漆黒のこの世界に光あふれる?rまであなたを守りたいただその思いだけで漆黒のこの世界に光あふれる?rまで齐豫唱的stories:(独白)IrememberquiteclearlynowwhenthisstoryhappenedTheautumnleaveswerefloatingandmeasureddowntothegroundRecoveringthelakewhereweusedtoswimlikechildrenOnthesunwoulddaretoshineThattime,weusedtobehappyWell,IthoughtwewereBntthetruthwasthat--YouhadbeenlongingtoleavemeNotdaringtotellmeOnthatpreciousnightwatchingthelakevaguelyconscio ’mstandinghereNoonetowipeawaymytearsNoonetokeepmewarmAndnoonetowalkalongwithNoonetomakemefeelNoonetomakemewholeOh!WhatamItodo?I’mstandingherealoneItdoesn’tseemsocleartomeWhatamIsupposedtodoaboutthisburningheartofmineOh!WhatamItodo?OrhowshouldIreact?Oh!tellmeplease!(独白)TherainwaskillingthelastdaysofsummerYouhadbeenkillingmylastbreathofloveSincealongtimeago。
    。。。。。Istilldon’tthinkI’mgonnamaleitthroughanotherlovestoryYoutookitallawayfrommeAndthereIstand,IknewIwasgonnabethe。
  。。
    TheoneleftbehindButstillI’mwatchingthelakevaguelyconsciousAndIknew----MylifeisendingNowI’mstandinghereNoonetowipeawaymytearsNoonetokeepmewarmAndnoonetowalkalongwithNoonetomakemefeelNoonetomakemewholeOh!WhatamItodo?I’mstandingherealoneItdoesn’tseemsocleartomeWhatamIsupposedtodoaboutthisburningheartofmineOh!WhatamItodo?OrhowshouldIreact?Oh!tellmeplease!Ha----Ha----。

2008-02-13

149 0
布莱妮的节奏感挺强的 opps i did it again baby baby one more time 艾薇儿 girl friends >主题曲never say goodbye

2008-02-13

135 0
听一下后街男孩的climbing the walls 吧

2008-02-13

133 0
目前我很喜欢的一首歌

2008-02-13

166 0
    Scarborough Fair everything i do I do it for Another Day in Paradise Pretty Boy The Day You Went Away Yesterday once more TIME TO SAY GOODBYE RIGHT HERE WAITING california dreaming Because I love you RIGHT HERE WAITING Sailing california dreaming nocturne a perfect indian Are You The One Hotel California mermaid song sing a song Rhythm Of The Rain When a Child is Born That's Why You Go Away The Soun Of Silence 毕业生 此情永不移 卡萨布兰卡 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物