搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

谁知道这首歌的原唱?最好提供下载!谢谢

在别人的BLOG上听到一首歌迫不及待想知道出处

全部回答

2007-03-27

0 0
    terra naomi的say it's possible 网上没找到下载的地方,我自己上传了一个,你可以到下面的网址下载: Terra Naomi - Say It's Possible I see the lights are turning And i look outside the stars are burning Through this changing time It could have been anything we want Its fine salvation was just a passing thought。
     Dont wait act now This amazing offer wont last long Its only a chance to pave the path were on I know there are more exciting things to talk about And in time well sort it out And though they say its possible to me I dont see how its probable I see the course were on Spinning farther from what i know Ill hold on Tell me that you wont let go Tell me that you wont let go And truth is such a funny thing With all these people Keep on telling me They know whats best And what to be frightened of And all the rest are wrong They know nothing about us And though they say its possible to me I dont see how its probable I see the course were on Spinning farther from what i know Ill hold on Tell me that you wont let go Tell me that you wont let go Im not alright This could be something beautiful Combine our love into something wonderful But times are tough i know And the pull of what we cant give up takes hold 。
    。

2007-03-28

51 0
这首歌的原唱是美国的网络歌手Terri Naomi Terri Naomi《Say It's Possible》 下载地址,我已经发消息给你了!

2007-03-26

38 0
《Say It's Possible》就是这个歌曲吗? 谢谢

2007-03-26

40 0
bu zhi dao

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲