搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

汉译英

我要让你知道我每天都在想你!相隔这么遥远也阻挡不了我对你的思念! 我居住在北京的北面,离哈尔滨比较近,差不多是在中国的最北方! 是不是觉得好远吧!你来过中国吗?都去过哪些国家呢? 我们什么时候能够见面呢?真的好想和你在一起!永远不分开!

全部回答

2007-02-04

0 0
    You know that I miss you everyday! I can't help missing you although we are far away from each other ! I live in the north of BeiJing where is near to Harbin and it is almost the northernest city ! Does it seem so far ? Have you been to China ? Where have you been to ? When can we meet ? How I hope I can stay with you all the time and never depart !。
    。

2007-02-05

45 0
    Me want let you know me daily in miss you! Is separated by so distant can not also stop me for you miss! I live the north side in Beijing, it is near to be away from Harbin comparison, similar is in China most north! Is not is feel good far! Is it Chinese that you have come? Which do you pass country? When can we meet? Real good think of with you together! Do not part forever! 。
    。

2007-02-05

47 0
    I need to let you know I am all missing you every day! Be separated in time by so distant also obstruct without end my missing to you! I live in the Beijing north part , being parallel close to Harbin , being similar with is in Chinese most north! Whether be or not feel how distant! Do you come to go over China? Which country have been to? Do we meet whenever being able to? You are in the true sum easy to think of together! Will never part!。
    。

2007-02-04

46 0
    我要让你知道我每天都在想你!相隔这么遥远也阻挡不了我对你的思念! 我居住在北京的北面,离哈尔滨比较近,差不多是在中国的最北方! 是不是觉得好远吧!你来过中国吗?都去过哪些国家呢? 我们什么时候能够见面呢?真的好想和你在一起!永远不分开! I shall let you know how I miss you every day, even from afar! I'm living in the north of Beijing, close to Haerbin, where could be deemed as the northest part of China。
     You must feel it's so far! Have you ever been to China before? Where else have you been? When shall we meet? I really wish to be with you for now and ever。
     OKWAP Online Service Joy Wang 欢迎访问我的博客,大家一起学英语! 。

2007-02-04

33 0
这里有 进去看看吧 进去后等一会出来个游戏网站 这是广告 点官方网站就行了 就能进入你要的网页了

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习