搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

关于一首英文歌曲

友谊地久天长》的英文名称

全部回答

2006-04-07

0 0

Auld Lang Syne 这是苏格兰的一首歌曲,英文在苏格兰是美好的昔日的意思;在魂断蓝桥当中把两个主人公的心境很好的表现了出来,听到它就让人感动。 should auld acquaintance be forgot, and never brought to mind? should auld acquaintance be forgot, for the sake of auld lang syne。
     if you ever change your mind, but i living, living me behind, oh bring it to me, bring me your sweet loving, bring it home to me。
     bring it home to ah~ yeah~ lt;waterloon bridge gt;a good love story with this beautiful sound track it's my ank you for download 。
     i wanna be your friend,please add me !:) i'll give you jewelry and money too。 that' s all all i'll do for you。
   darling you know i laughed when you left, but now i know that i only hurt myself。   please bring it to me,bring your sweet sweet love, bring it home to me, bring it home to me。
   for auld lang syne my dear, for auld lang syne, we'll take a cup of kindness yet for the sake of auld lang syne。
     事实上,《友谊天长地久》和《友谊地久天长》不是同一首歌曲。 前者经过改编,是电影《混断蓝桥》中的歌曲;而后者是根据美国民歌《梦见家园和母亲》翻译过来的,曲调隽永,情真意切,实为珍品。
   再介绍几首来源比较曲折的歌曲:《念故乡》译自《爱的喜悦》,《送别》则是由一个中国美男子和尚译自美国民歌并重新赋词,《什锦饭/小癞嘛/小冤家》则是翻译自汉克· 威廉姆斯最负盛名的代表作品Jambalaya 。
    。

2006-04-07

487 0

Auld Lang Syne 是一首苏格兰民歌改编的,名字用的是古英语。 auld lang syne n。 美好的昔日 这是电影的原声情况 "Auld Lang Syne" Traditional Scottish music modified by Herbert Stothart Lyrics by Robert Burns Danced to by Vivien Leigh and Robert Taylor and other couples Sung by an offscreen chorus at the Candlelight Club 下载地址: Played as background music often Auld Lang Syne Robert Burns Should auld acquanintance be forgot, And never brought to mind? Should auld acquaintance be forgot, And days of auld long syne? And here's a hand,my trusty friend And gie's a hand o' thine; We'll take a cup o' kindness yet。
     For auld lang syne。 For auld lang syne my dear, For auld lang syne, We'll take a cup o' kindness yet For auld lang syne。
     [作者简介]罗伯特·彭斯在英国文学史上占有特殊重要的地位,他复活并丰富了苏格兰民歌;他的诗歌富有音乐性,可以歌唱。 彭斯生于苏格兰民族面临被异族征服的时代,因此,他的诗歌充满了激进的民主、自由的思想。
  诗人生活在破产的农村,和贫苦的农民血肉相连。他的诗歌歌颂了故国家乡的秀美,抒写了劳动者纯朴的友谊和爱情。  苏格兰人》歌颂反抗英国侵略的民族英雄,号召人民起来争取自由;《两只狗》揭露地主阶级的荒淫无耻;《威利长老的祈祷》讥讽牧师的伪善。
  著名的抒情诗有《一朵红红的玫瑰》,《高原玛丽》,《往昔的时光》等。 [赏析]Auld Lang Syne 这首诗被人谱了曲,在每年新年零点到来之时,全欧美都会齐唱的这首不朽之作。  在经典电影---“魂断蓝桥”中,此曲被作为主旋律。
    注释: 1。Auld 相当于Old, Auld Lang Syns 相当于Old Long Since,意思是The good old days。 quaintance是熟人的意思。
     e's相当于giveus 4。o' thine 5。tak' =take 6。 o'=of 友谊地久天长 怎能忘记旧日朋友 心中能不怀念? 旧日朋友怎能相忘, 友谊地久天长。
     我们往日情意相投, 让我们紧握手, 让我们举杯痛饮, 友谊地久天长。 友情常在我心, 亲密的朋友 举杯痛饮, 同声歌唱友谊地久天长。
   如果是廊桥遗梦的话,那中国不知什么时候把nothing gonna change my love for you栽到了这部电影上,不知道你问的是不是这一首,其实只是一首著名的英文流行歌曲。
     下面是廊桥遗梦的原声大碟,看下有没有你说的那首歌 "Doe Eyes (Love Theme From 'The Bridges of Madison County')" Composed by Lennie Niehaus and Clint Eastwood Conducted by Lennie Niehaus Piano solo performed by Michael Lang "(Put Another Nickel In) Musci! Music! Music!" Written by Bernie Baum and Stephen Weiss Performed by Ahmad Jamal Courtesy of MCA Records "Blue Gardenia" Written by Bob Russell and Lester Lee Performed by Dinah Washington Courtesy of Mercury Records By Arrangement with PolyGram Special Markets "Casta Diva from 'Norma'" Written by Vincenzo Bellini Performed by Maria Callas and the Orchestra & Chorus of Teatro Alla Scala Milan Conducted by Tullio Serafin Courtesy of EMI Classics Under license from CEMA Special Markets "Easy Living" Written by Leo Robin and Ralph Rainger Performed by Johnny Hartman Courtesy of Bee Hive Records "Leader Of The Pack" Written by George Morton, Jeff Barry and Ellie Greenwith Performed by The Sahngri-Las Courtesy of Mercury Records By Arrangement with PolyGram Special Markets "I'll Close My Eyes" Written by Buddy Kaye and Billy Reid Performed by Dinah Washington Courtesy of Blue Note Records, a division of Capitol Records, Inc。
     Under license from CEMA Special Markets "Baby, I'm Yours" Written by Van McCoy Performed by Barbara Lewis Courtesy of Atlantic Recording Corp。
     By Arrangement with Warner Special Products "Poinciana" Written by Buddy Bernier adn Nat Simon Performed by Ahmad Jamal Courtesy of MCA Records "Mon coeur s'ouvre à ta voix from 'Samson et Dalila'" Written by Camille Saint-Saëns Performed by Maria Callas and Orchestra National de la Radiodiffusion Française Conducted by Georges Pretre Courtesy of EMI Classics Under license from CEMA Special Markets "Softwinds" Written by Fletcher Henderson and Fred Royal Performed by Dinah Washington with Hal Mooney and His Orchestra Courtesy of Mercury Records By Arrangement with PolyGram Special Markets "It Was Almost Like A Song" Written by Hal David and Archie Jordan Performed by Johnny Hartman Courtesy of Bee Hive Records "I See Your Face Before Me" Written by Howard Dietz and Arthur Schwartz Performed by Johnny Hartman Courtesy of Bee Hive Records "For All We Know" Written by Sam Lewis and J。
     Fred Coots Performed by Johnny Hartman Courtesy of Bee Hive Records "This Is Always" Written by Harry Warren and Mack Gordon Performed by Irene Kral with The Junior Mance Trio (including Bob Crenshaw and Mickey Roker) Utilized through special permission obtained from Mrs。
     Fred Astaire。 All rights reserved "It's A Wonderful World" Written by Johnny Watson, Harold Adamson and Jan Savitt Performed by Irene Kral with The Junior Mance Trio (including Bob Crenshaw and Mickey Roker) Utilized through special permission obtained from Mrs。
     Fred Astarie。 All rights reserved 。

2006-04-07

458 0

是魂的断廊桥的主题曲

2006-04-07

462 0

Auld Lang Syne

2006-04-07

459 0

firndeship forever好象是这个,

2006-04-07

461 0