搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

悲伤的音乐

求几首超级悲伤的歌曲~~小弟特喜欢听伤感歌曲时的感觉!!不管歌词是什么,只要旋律伤感就行了,最好不要纯音乐。能让人一听就想哭的歌曲那就更棒啦~~先谢谢各位哥哥姐姐了~~

全部回答

2006-03-05

298 0

Gloomy Sunday(黑色星期天) 歌词如下: Sunday is Gloomy, My hours are slumberless, Dearest, the shadows I live with are numberless Little white flowers will never awaken you Not where the black coach of sorrow has taken you Angels have no thought of ever returning you Would they be angry if I thought of joining you Gloomy Sunday Sunday is gloomy with shadows I spend it all My heart and I have decided to end it all Soon there’ll be flowers and prayers that are sad I know let them not weep, Let them know that I’m glad to go Death is no dream, For in death I’m caressing you With the last breath of my soul I’ll be blessing you Gloomy Sunday Dreaming I was only dreaming I wake and I find you Asleep in the deep of My heart Dear Darling I hope that my dream never haunted you My heart is telling you how much I wanted you Gloomy Sunday 忧郁的星期天 星期天是如此阴郁 我的时间中却没有睡眠 最爱的人,我生活在无穷尽的阴影中 白色的小花再也无法将你唤醒 不知何处,载满悲伤的黑色马车已将你带走 天使们却从未想起曾经对你的回答 如果我想要和你在一起,它们是否会生气? 阴郁的星期天 星期天是如此阴郁 我和阴影一起度过 我和我的心已经决定将一切结束 很快,这里将充斥着悲痛的花朵和祷告 我明白,不可以让他们哭泣 要让他们知道,我很高兴可以离去 死亡没有梦 因为在死亡中我仍会诉说对你的爱 我会为你祝福,用尽我灵魂最后的一点气息 阴郁的星期天 梦 我只能在梦中 我醒来,并感到你的存在 在我心的深处沉睡吧 亲爱的 亲爱的,我希望我的梦从未使你受到折磨 我的心正在向你诉说我是多么地需要你 阴郁地星期天 。
    。

2006-03-05

266 0

太委屈/盛夏的果实/广岛之恋/还有孙燕姿的风筝

2006-03-04

264 0

亲爱的你在哪里 不要再来伤害我

2006-03-04

284 0

<七月七日晴>有点往事的人听了一定哭,还有<太委屈><借口>,<轨迹><可不可以不勇敢><那年的情书><寂寞沙洲冷><爱如空气><分手快乐> <爱我别走>

2006-03-04

265 0