搜索
首页 烦恼 校园生活

英语表演活动主持人的开幕词~~

我被老师选为英语表演活动的主持人,是一次用英语主持的活动,请大家帮我出出主意,开幕词说什么,还有节目中间的节目报幕该说什么才能不显得生硬,如果帮我写出来就再好不过了!(要用英语哦)先谢谢啦!

全部回答

2005-12-10

0 0
    ladies and gentlemen,it is a great hornor for me to be the ankle of the anks for your present。
  This party is about ~~~~`。Many wonderful programmers will be on。  I hope everyone can enjoy it。
  Ok, let's begin with a beatiful song(或者换成你们要表演的节目,可以随机应变的) Thanks for ***'s wonderful performents。
   The following programm is ****** Let's enjoy it。   Have you ever heard ***** song?SAM will will give us a live broadcast。
   (这采用了设问的形式,就是问大家是否听过什么什么歌 或者是看过什么什么短剧,在这里,某某同学将给出现场版)。 ××××is a classical programmer。  Let's enjoy an modern deition。
  (某某节目直是个经典之作。下面就让我们欣赏一下现代版的××××) Hoe time flies。It's time to the end of the party。Let's enjoy the song ~~~~~ to memory the prefect time 。
     I hope every enjoy the party。Thank you! 。

2005-12-15

191 0
    Host a show or a party is all about enjoying, reacting from the crowd。 Your teacher pointed you as the host he/she most seen the ablities inside you。
     Don't be afraid don't nervous, relax and do you best to entertain the crowd。 You don't need other people to writing you a openning line, you don't want other people to feel you are recite from some textbook。
     You just go and be yourself!! 。

2005-12-14

188 0
You have to be active .Do something to attract your audience,make them think you are communicating with them.That will be enough.

2005-12-13

179 0
Hello,how are you? good bye,see you next time

2005-12-10

177 0
HELLO everyone today we have a party do you like it

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换