搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

求一篇主题为“校园恋爱”的英语范例作文,急~~谢谢了

大学要求,150字左右,比较急,谢谢了~~

全部回答

2005-10-10

0 0
    没有悬赏分啊?动力不够。帮你一把吧。 Love is everywhere nowadays,it's popular,including on the campus,between the young boys and girls。
   It's a new sight of the campus and some people are against the lovers for many reasons,the students are too young, they are not responsible for what they have done,they destroy the good atmosphere of the campus,some students disturb the others,and so on。
    I agree, but on the other hand I don't think we can do too much about it。First of all, love is our human nature,nobody can stop it,we can only cover it for a while at the most。
    Secondly,it's not necessary to forbid the lovers,they are experiencing one part of life,they are earlier,though。
  Everyone will have the same experience sooner or later。  I think the only thing we can do is to make sure the young lovers will not disturb the others too much,in fact ,self-cultivation is the point。
    Of couse we can make some rules to push the students who are in love to be on their good behaviour or make them pay enough attention to their study。
    Actually to love is their choice,so is to study hard。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科
出国/留学