只知道一句英文歌的歌词求歌名

你去过斯卡布罗集市吗 芜芜 鼠尾草 迷失香和百里香

全部回答

2013-05-21

Scarborough Fair

2013-05-20

首莎拉·布莱曼的《斯卡布罗集市》

2013-05-20

那是Paul Simon/Garfunke 的 Scarborough Fair,是《毕业生》电影中的主题曲 歌词如下 * Are you going to Scarborough Fair Parsley sage rosemary and thyme Remember me to one who lives there She once was a true love of mine * Tell her to make me a cambric shirt Parsley sage rosemary and thyme Without no seams nor needle works Then she'll be a true love of mine Tell her to find me an acre of land Parsley sage rosemary and thyme Between the salt water and the sea strand Then she'll be a true love of mine Tell her to reap it in a sickle of leather Parsley sage rosemary and thyme And gether it all in a bunch of heather Then she'll be a true love of mine (Repeat *) 《毕业生》歌词大意 are you going to scarborough fair 你将要去斯卡堡集市吗 parsley sage rosemary and thyme 欧芹,贤人,迷人的罗斯玛丽和百里香 remember me to one who lives there 代我向住在那里的人问好 she once was a true love of mine 她从前是我真爱过的人 tell her to make me a cambric shirt 告诉她给我做一件细薄布的衬衣 parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme 欧芹,贤人,迷人的罗斯玛丽和百里香 without no seams nor needle work 既没有接缝也没有针线活 then she’ll be a true love of mine 那么她将会成为我真爱的人 tell her to find me an acre of land 告诉她我找到了一英亩的土地 parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme 欧芹,贤人,迷人的罗斯玛丽和百里香 between the salt water and the sea strand 在咸水和海岸之间 then she’ll be a true love of mine 那么她将会成为我真爱的人 tell her to reap收获 it with a sickle of leather 告诉她用一把皮革的镰刀来收获 parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme 欧芹,贤人,迷人的罗斯玛丽和百里香 and gather集合 it all in a bunch束 of heather 石楠花然后采集一束美丽的石南花 then she’ll be a true love of mine 那么她将会成为我真爱的人。
    。

2013-05-20

英格兰民谣《斯卡布罗集市》(Scarborough Fair)

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影