搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

求英语题答案

第1题 题目类型: 单选题 题目:Vickie had most probably _____ her for another sort of girl。 可选答案: garded ewed 3。mistaken 4。looked 第2题 题目类型: 单选题 题目:The police investigation discovered that three young men were _____ in the robbery。
   可选答案: ught volved nnected 4。tightened 第3题 题目类型: 单选题 题目:Only guests of the hotel enjoy the _____ of using the private beach。
   可选答案: ivilege 2。 possibility 3。favor vantage 第4题 题目类型: 单选题 题目:He felt rather _____ as he was the only person who wore sportswear at the dinner party。
   可选答案: place the way the way 4。out of place 第5题 题目类型: 单选题 题目:The _____ power of the people in this town has been decreasing since most young people have left for the big cities。
   可选答案: opping2。purchasing 3。enduring 4。spending 第6题 题目类型: 单选题 题目:Don’t _____ the camera ______ unless you are sure you can put it together。
   可选答案: 1。take … off 2。work … out t…off4。take … apart 第7题 题目类型: 单选题 题目:I suddenly realized that he was trying to _____ quarrelling with me。
   可选答案: nsider 2。enjoy 3。avoid event 第8题 题目类型: 单选题 题目:Please keep an eye on my luggage, and I’ll be back _____。
   可选答案: time no time one time a time 第9题 题目类型: 单选题 题目:Let’s ______ the problem for the time being, and we can return to it later。
   可选答案: ttle errupt op 4。leave 第10题 题目类型: 单选题 题目:It is impossible to live in society and be independent _____ society。
   可选答案: 1。on om 4。of 。

全部回答

2011-10-17

0 0
1.选3mistakefor错认,误认为2.选1.意思是被捕3.选1.意思是特权4.选4,在句中的意思是“不适当的,格格不入的”5选2固定词组购买力(purchasingpower)6.选4.意为“拆开”根据下面那句话可以判断。7.选3avoiddoingsth避免做某事8.选1.“及时”9.选410.选 depentof固定词组

2011-10-16

50 0
32142 43244,详解就不给啦,哈哈,答案没有问题的

2011-10-16

46 0
坑爹啊,这么大

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学