搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

请高手指教我写的有问题伐?

I regret to inform you that I can’t offer your help right now to disposal the tooling cases at your end。 Due to our supervisor is absent and today’s work capacity is full, no anyone is free, so I can’t arrange on his behalf。
   If it is not urgent, please wait for him to come back in the office and let him arrange。 If it is very urgent, please connect our higher head Mr。
   Hu Wangpen who will be better solver than I。 Thank for your understanding。

全部回答

2011-06-29

43 0
    I regret to inform you that I cannot offer you help at this time to dispose the tooling cases at your location。
   Due to the absence of our supervisor, and the full work load in today's schedule, there is no one available, so I cannot arrange on his behalf。
     If it is not urgent, please wait for him to come back in the office and let him make the arrangement。
   If it is urgent, please connect our manager, Mr。   Hu Wangpen。 He will be able to resolve this issue。
   Thank you for your understanding。

2011-06-28

48 0
    “I regret”似乎不妥,用法少见,建议"i'm regretful" "offer your help”同上,建议"give you a hand" Due to完全错误(后面应该跟名词性短语),应该为since或because of 对no anyone is free表示费解,根据你的句意,应该把ABSENT后面的AND放到这句前面,因果才成立。
    原因就是下面要删去SO。。 既然用了表示因果的Due to(虽然是错的),就不该用so,去掉即可。 (so I can’t arrange on his behalf。
  这句错了) will be better solver中间显然要加a 最后Thank 改为thanks 。  。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科
出国/留学