搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

英语作文4篇(任选)

1.My holiday 2.An interesting thing 3.Recommend a person for award 4.A place I went in holiday 字数60-80 拜托了,谢谢!

全部回答

2005-07-17

0 0
     My holiday I`m very happy in the hoilday, because my parents took me to Beijing to travell。
     Beijing is the capital of our country, I think she is very great and beautiful。
   We visited a lots of interesting places like the Summer Place, Tiananmen , the Great Wall, and so on。
     The Summer Palace was the most beautiful one , the lake in it was very clear, we could see many people baoting there。
     During the trip I got some knowledge , too。I can`t wait for the next hoilday! 。

2005-07-17

73 0
    A place I went in holiday  This holiday, I went to Kunming with my family。 Kunming is a very beautiful city, I think。
   The sky is blue and the air is clean。   You can see many kinds of nice flowers everywhere。
   The weather there is great。 It's never too hot or too cold all the year round, so people always call it "Spring City"。
       Kunming is surrounded(围绕) by beautiful scenery。 And one of the most famous views is "The Stone Forest"。
   It is really scenic(自然风景的)。
       We just stayed in Kunming for six days, but I felt very happy, and I like Kunming very much 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
学习帮助
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科
出国/留学