搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

六年级英语语法题

用所给单词的正确形式填空(有两个空的题,在括号旁边就按适当形式填空,另一个空就自己想吧!)You look so _______(worry)。What happened?The father said to his son ________(angry):you made the same mistake again!"Let's ______(read) the passage loudly。
  This pen is blue,it's ______(I)。The yellow one is _____(you)。Some of ________(they) come form Germany。Jill _______(not do) his homework yesterday。
  You have __________(wait) for Miss Wang,her busis late。They want_________(go) to the park _______(play) football。I'd like _______(have) a cup of coffee and a bowl of nooodles。
  It's not hard work for you _______(make) a carmodel by yourself。
  ______ you _______(do) martial arts at the gym?What ______you ________(go) yesterday morning?What ________(happened) in the year of 2008?What ______ Sherry _________(do) when China got into the World Cup?Where ________ you _________(go) for the coming holiday? 。

全部回答

2009-06-24

0 0

1. worried, angrily, read,mine, yours, them, didn't do, to wait, to go, to play,to have, to make, Do do, did do, happened, was doing, are, going

2009-07-08

119 0

1. worried, angrily, read,mine, yours, them, didn't do, to wait, to go, to play,to have, to make, Do do, did do, happened, was doing, are, going

2009-07-03

87 0

1. worried[因为What happened问的是过去,所以用的是过去时] 2.

2009-06-25

116 0

2009-06-24

118 0

worried, angrily, read,mine, yours, them, didn't do, to wait, to go, to play, to have, to make, Do do, did do, happened, was doing, are, going

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
学习帮助
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育
升学入学