搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

英语找错题

下列短文中有5处错误,请找出并改正。Mary is a little girl。 She is only five year。Seoesn't go to school。She doesn't know how to read and write。But her sister is a school girl。
  She is ten。One day Kate see her little sister at the door。With a big pen and a big piece of paper in Her hand。"what are you doing,Mary?""I'm writering a letter to my friend,Kate,"says Mary。
  "but how can you?"says his sister。"but you don't know how to write。""well。"says Mary。"it doesn't matter,because Kate doesn't no how to read。
  "。

全部回答

2009-03-12

0 0

错误是很多。不知你是否要将所有的错误都改正过来,还是有你自己所造成的错误,因为你说只有5处错误。 首先,Mary is a little girl。 She is only five year。
  应该成Mary is a little girl。 She is only five。  或 She is only five years old。 其次,Seoesn't这个词肯定是个错误,不知是否是你所造成的。
   再者,从One day Kate see her little sister at the door。With a big pen and a big piece of paper in Her hand。
    "what are you doing,Mary?""I'm writering a letter to my friend,Kate,"says Mary。"but how can you?"says his sister。
  "but you don't know how to write。  ""well。"says Mary。"it doesn't matter,because Kate doesn't no how to read。
  "这一段里的时态,都有错误,不知是谁造成的。 这段语言中,writering拼写有误,but how can you?"中的but首字母应该大写,"but you don't know how to write。
    "中的but应改成and或去掉,because Kate doesn't no how to read。中的no,应改成know。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育