搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

英语面试啊~~帮忙翻译下吧~~~(高中水平)

过几天我要去考自主招生 但是他要面试 我英语很烂 高手帮帮忙吧 最好在帮我加些礼貌用语 或者别的什么吧 感觉字数太少了 以下帮忙翻译成英语,最好让人看出是高中水平的东西 下午好!非常高兴能够来到这儿参加面试 首先,我先自我介绍下,我叫***,今年18岁,你们也可以叫我英文名字***,来自*** 个人性格比较开朗些 喜欢与人打交道 喜欢看侦探小说 还喜欢运动 娱乐生活比较丰富 说实话,我的英语水平并不是很好,但是我可以通过努力来提高自己 我相信有志者事竟成 谢谢!。

全部回答

2009-02-01

0 0
    Good afternoon!I'm very happy to be here for the interview。 First of all,let me introduce myself。
  My name is *** and my English name is ***。   I'm 18 years old and from ***。 I'm outgoing and I like make frriends with others。
  I often read detective novels at my free time for they are very exciting。  I also like sports。
   All in all my entainment life is fruitful。 To be honest,my English is not really good。But I will doubl -e my effort to improve my English。

Where there is a will there is a way。I believe I can! Thank you! 以上翻译是根据你的要求,至于逻辑调整需要,可以自行调整` 冒昧问下`去哪个学校面试呢~~。

2009-02-01

78 0
    Good afternoon! Very pleased to be able to come here for interview First of all, I introduce myself, I called ***, 18-year-old, you can call me the English name of ***, from *** More cheerful personality compare like with people like to watch detective stories also likes sports entertainment rich life To tell the truth, my English is not very good, but I can, through efforts to improve their I believe there must be a way Thanks!。
    。

2009-02-01

76 0
    下午好!非常高兴能够来到这儿参加面试 Good afternoon! I'm very glad to be here for the interview 首先,我先自我介绍下,我叫***,今年18岁,你们也可以叫我英文名字***,来自*** At first, I'd like to make a self-introduction。
     My name is *** You can call me *** my English name。 I'm eighteen。 i'm from *** 个人性格比较开朗些 喜欢与人打交道 喜欢看侦探小说 还喜欢运动 娱乐生活比较丰富 i 'm open-minded 。
    i enjoy contacting with people。 And I also enjoy detective stories and sports。 My leisure life is abundant 说实话,我的英语水平并不是很好,但是我可以通过努力来提高自己 To tell the truth, my English is not good enough, but I think I will improve it by my effort 说明: 有些地方并没有完全按你的中文翻译的。
    但我认为这样的英文更流畅些。 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科