搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

谁能帮我翻译一下惠特尼唱的i have nothing

Share my life, take me for what I amCoz I'll never change all my colours for youTake my love, I'll never ask for too muchJust all that you are and everything that you doI don't really need to look very much furtherI don't want to have to go where you don't followI won't hold it back again, this passion insideCan't run from myselfThere's nowhere to hideWell,don't make me close one more doorI don't wanna hurt anymoreStay in my arms if you dareOr must I imagine you thereDon't walk away from me。
  。。I have nothing, nothing, nothingIf I don't have you, you, you, you, you, you。。。You see through, right to the heart of meYou break down my walls with the strength of your love mmmmm。
  。。I never knew love like I've known it with you Will a memory survive, one I can hold on to I don't really need to look very much furtherI don't want to have to go where you don't followI won't hold it back again, this passion insideI Can't run from myselfThere's nowhere to hideYour love I'll remember, foreverDon't make me close one more doorI don't wanna hurt anymoreStay in my arms if you dareOr must I imagine you thereDon't walk away from me。
  。。I have nothing, nothing, nothing。。。Well,don't make me close one more doorI don't wanna hurt anymoreStay in my arms if you dareOr must I imagine you thereDon't walk away from me no。
  。。Don't walk away from meDon't you dare walk away from meI have nothing, nothing, nothingIf I don't have you, you ooohhh,oooohif i don't have you,oohh。
  。。 Thank you, thank you very much!。

全部回答

2008-06-16

0 0

i have nothing 一无所有 Share my life, take me for what I am 请你融入我的生活,快来认识纯真的我 Cause I’ll never change all my colours for you 我从没有在你面前掩饰什么 Take my love, I’ll never ask for too much 请你来爱我,我想知道也不多 Just all that you are and everything that you do 只想知道完全的你和每天都在做什么 I don’t really need to look very much further 我不需要考虑的更多 I don’t want to have to go where you don’t follow 也不会强迫自己去做什么 I won’t hold it back again, this passion inside 我不会再压抑自己内心的激情 Can’t run from myself 也不会再逃避自己的心 There’s nowhere to hide 因为我已经无处可逃 (Your love I’ll remember forever) 我将永远记得你的爱 Don’t make me close one more door 不要让我又再次退却 I don’t wanna hurt anymore 我并不想伤害任何人 Stay in my arms if you dare 如果害怕就躲到我怀里来 Or must I imagine you there 我一直告诉自己你就在我怀里 Don’t walk away from me。
    。。
     千万别离开我 I have nothing, nothing, nothing If I don’t have you, you you ,you, you If I don’t have you 如果我失去了你, 如果我失去了你,你,你,你,你 我将一无所有 You see through, right to the heart of me 你已经看穿了我,直捣进我的心房 You break down my walls with the strength of you love 你用那坚韧的爱击碎了我的心墙 I never knew love like I’ve known it with you 以前不知道什么叫爱,是你让我明白 Will a memory survive, one I can hold on to 如果记忆可以永存,就让我来证明这点。

2008-06-16

66 0

i have nothing 一无所有 Share my life, take me for what I am 请你融入我的生活,快来认识纯真的我 Cause I’ll never change all my colours for you 我从没有在你面前掩饰什么 Take my love, I’ll never ask for too much 请你来爱我,我想知道也不多 Just all that you are and everything that you do 只想知道完全的你和每天都在做什么 I don’t really need to look very much further 我不需要考虑的更多 I don’t want to have to go where you don’t follow 也不会强迫自己去做什么 I won’t hold it back again, this passion inside 我不会再压抑自己内心的激情 Can’t run from myself 也不会再逃避自己的心 There’s nowhere to hide 因为我已经无处可逃 (Your love I’ll remember forever) 我将永远记得你的爱 Don’t make me close one more door 不要让我又再次退却 I don’t wanna hurt anymore 我并不想伤害任何人 Stay in my arms if you dare 如果害怕就躲到我怀里来 Or must I imagine you there 我一直告诉自己你就在我怀里 Don’t walk away from me。
    。。
     千万别离开我 I have nothing, nothing, nothing If I don’t have you, you you ,you, you If I don’t have you 如果我失去了你, 如果我失去了你,你,你,你,你 我将一无所有 You see through, right to the heart of me 你已经看穿了我,直捣进我的心房 You break down my walls with the strength of you love 你用那坚韧的爱击碎了我的心墙 I never knew love like I’ve known it with you 以前不知道什么叫爱,是你让我明白 Will a memory survive, one I can hold on to 如果记忆可以永存,就让我来证明这点。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育
升学入学