搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

<壮志凌云>主题歌

主题:Take my breath away 的中文歌词求助:主题歌:Take my breath away

全部回答

2007-11-23

0 0
     《Take my breath away》的中文歌词 Watching every motion   In my foolish lover's game   On this endless ocean   Finally lovers know no shame   Turning and returning   To some secret place inside   Watching in slow motion   As you turn around and say   My love      Take my breath away   Take my breath away      Watching I keep waiting   Still anticipating love   Never hesitating   To become the fated ones   Turning and returning   To some secret place inside   Watching in slow motion   As you turn around and say   My love      Take my breath away   Take my breath away      Through the hourglass I saw you   In time you slipped away   When the mirror crashed I called you   And turned to hear you say   If only for today   I am unafraid      Take my breath away   Take my breath away      Watching every motion   In this foolish lovers game   Haunted by the notion   Somewhere there's a love in flames   Turning and returning   To some secret place inside   Watching in slow motion   As you turn around and say   My love      Take my breath away   Take my breath away 看着每一个议案 我的爱人是愚蠢的游戏 这无尽的海洋 最后恋人不知道羞耻 谈到回国 一些秘密地点内 观看慢动作 正如你回头说: 我的爱 以我窒息 以我窒息 看着我继续等待 依然期待爱情 从不犹豫 成为注定的 谈到回国 一些秘密地点内 观看慢动作 正如你回头说: 我的爱 以我窒息 以我窒息 通过沙漏,我见到你 在你的时候溜走 当镜子里坠毁,我叫你们 并转听到你说 如果只为今天 我毫无惧色。
     以我窒息 以我窒息 看着每一个议案 在这种愚蠢的游戏爱好者 饱受概念 某处有一个爱的火焰 谈到回国 一些秘密地点内 观看慢动作 正如你回头说: 我的爱 以我窒息 以我窒息 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物
度假旅游