搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

shane how can I just let you walk away 谁知道这是西域男孩哪首歌的歌词吗?

全部回答

2017-10-12

50 0
    against all oddshow can i just let you walk away,just let you leave without a tracewhen i stand here taking every breath with you, oohyou're the only one who really knew me at all how can you just walk away from me,when all i can do is watch you leavecos we've shared the laughter and the pain,and even shared the tearsyou're the only one who really knew me at allso take a look at me now,'cos there's just an empty spaceand there's nothing left here to remind me,just the memory of your facetake a look at me now,'cos there's just an empty spaceand you coming back to me is against all odds and that's what i've got to facei wish i could just make you turn around,turn around and see me crythere's so much i need to say to you,so many reasons whyyou're the only one who really knew me at all so take a look at me now,'cos there's just an empty spaceand there's nothing left here to remind me,just the memory of your facetake a look at me now,'cos there's just an empty spacebut to wait for you,well that's all i can do and that's what i've got to facetake a good look at me now,'cos i'll still be standing hereand you coming back to me is against all oddsthat's the chance i've got to take, oh, oho just take a look at me nowhttp: lrc。
    bzmtv。com。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物