搜索
首页 体育/运动 奥运/赛事

2000年奥运会在悉尼举行英语怎么说

全部回答

2018-08-25

0 0
    Is this the hope of the world in my hands 此刻整个世界的希望都在我手中 I'll take this moment, to be all that I can 我将尽情地展现自己 Look to you to see the future 我看到你我在未来将 Stronger and free 更强 更快 Chorus(合唱) Today we will show who we are 今天我们将向全世界展现自己的才华 We are the earth 当我们站在一起 And we're together again 我们就是整个地球 My friends, will you show us the way 亲爱的朋友 你就是那个为我们引路的人 We travel on, guided by the flame 内心熊熊燃烧的火焰 The fire within makes you reach out to the goal 让我们确信 目标终能实现 You redefine the best, by stretching the soul 充分伸展你的心灵 你就能证明自己是最棒的 A world in need of inspiration And looks to you and me 这个世界需要你我的激励 Repeat Chorus (重复合唱) Since ancient times we've come together 很早很早以前 我们就站在了一起 In the light of the flame 在阳光下 我们站在一起 To stand for all the world to see 世界为我们骄傲 People reaching out to greatness And all we can be 我们将尽情地展现自己 Today we will show who we are 今天我们将向全世界展现自己的才华 We are the earth Together again Today you will show who you are 今天你将向全世界证明 The best on earth, and you bring the world together again 你是地球上最出色的 朋友,是你将世界连在了一起 My friends, you have shown us the way 你已经为我们指明了前方的路 Look to your heart You will find the flame 因为你的心中有圣火在燃烧 You will find the flame 你的心中有圣火在燃烧。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

体育/运动
奥运/赛事
健身
亚运会
田径