搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

英语,帮我翻译一下,谢谢大家!

1\我们彼此相识刚好一年(just,since) 2\主席建议这个问题下次会再议(propose) 3\她应该更好地照看自己的孩子(ought to ) 4\我本来可以参加这次聚会的。你怎么不言一声(could+不定式完成式) 5\谅必你已经知道我的意思了(must,mean)

全部回答

2018-04-19

11 0

看了上面的很多答案我觉得 3 应该是she oughts to吧,应该加s的

2018-04-19

41 0

---1。我们彼此相识刚好一年 We just know each other for one year each other ---2。主席建议这个问题下次会再议 The president proposes this question will be discussed again next time ---3她应该更好地照看自己的孩子 She should look after one's own child better ---4。
    我本来可以参加这次聚会的。你怎么不言一声 I actually could participate in this party , why did not you say it ---5。
  谅必你已经知道我的意思了 I believe you have already known my meaning 。  。

2018-04-19

41 0

It's been just one year since we know each other。 Chairman of the meeting proposed to have the problem discussed next time。
   She ought to have attended her own child much better。   I could have come to the party; why didn't you tell me about it? You must have got what I meant。
   。

2018-04-19

40 0

1。It's just one year since we have know eachother。 2。The chairman proposed that this problem will discussde next meeting。
       3。She ought to look after her child better。 4。I could to join this party。
   Why didn't tell me。 5。You must have understood what i meant。

2018-04-19

41 0

1、我们彼此相识刚好一年 we meets just for one year since for us to hnew each other。(just,since) 2、主席建议这个问题下次会再议。
   The question must been discussed for next meeting,it been proposed for the chairman。   3、她应该更好地照看自己的孩子(ought to ) She ought to take more care of her child for much。
   4、我本来可以参加这次聚会的。
    你怎么不言一声(could+不定式完成式) I could to attend the party this time,but you donn't tell nothing! 5、谅必你已经知道我的意思了(must,mean) You must have known what i thought! 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育
升学入学